At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Yongton Abbey is a great place to restock and get large amounts of food, weapons, and armor. However, its far out of the way from anywhere else. It is easy to quickly stock up on food and weapons when there isn't a large group competing for the loot.
General Info Coordinates (-2110, -1280) Area Type Town Number of Buildings 9 Zombie Threat Medium Number of Chests 15 Lootable Graves 6
General Resources Water Refill ✔ Crafting Table X Farm X Brewing Stand X Civilian Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Food Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests 2 Rare Chests X Potion Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests 2 Rare Chests X Tool Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Military Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests 7 Rare Chests 4 Epic Chests X Mythic Chests X Room Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X
Loot Chests(top)Note: The list goes from North to South.
- Mess Hall
- 2 food_uncommon
- House with beds
- 1 mil_uncommon
- Long House
- 2 mil_uncommon
- Ground Floor
- 2 pots_uncommon
- 3 mil_rare
- 1 mil_rare
- Ground Floor
- House with chimney
- 1 mil_uncommon
- 3 mil_uncommon
- Water source located in the Priest Anskar Chapel, the only structure with a name.
- The one downfall to Yongton Abbey, an otherwise excellent town for many kinds of loot, is that it contains no civilian chests. As a result, come prepared with a spare bandage and an antidote or two.
- Zombies roam both inside and in the forest around the abbey. The abbey can be entered by jumping the wall or creeping in through one of the two entrances.
- Due to the medium number of mil_rare chests and the presence of chests that spawn food, teams and bandits can be found here occasionally.
- You can access the tower in the middle of town, by climbing the stone ramp onto the roof, and going into the broken wall. Use this as a lookout point. Be careful, if you get shot, you are most likely going to fall.
- Bring a friend or two when traveling here, bandits often travel here to stock up on iron.
- Yongton Abbey has several pillars on the main building which can be used to hit down zombies from, this can be useful for a single player.
- This is a good place to stop by before you go North because of the abundance of food and potions, as well as good amounts of weapons.
- This location is a great place to hold down if you are in a smaller group. Not many players stop by this location, yet the loot is easy to get and good.
- Great place to rest if you're from the south heading North.
- This is a good place to stop by while going to places such as Forest as it has two health potion chests.
- There's a sign inside the chimney that reads, "I said you would die down here." There's another one inside the chapel that reads, "Seek Salvation Through Hydration."
- The water source here was removed for balancing at some point during 2013. It was later brought back in the form of a rebuild of the chapel (now called "Priest Anskar Chapel", named after its builder)
- This location was a build submission by Lasthero92. The original version had trees inside the location itself and other minor differences. The reddit post can be found here.
- Yongton Abbey was changed into Spooky Yongton Abbey for Halloween 2018. It featured a giant spider on top of the abbey with 3 mil_rares on it, with multiple cobwebs and spider/cave spider heads covering the houses and spider eggs around the town.
- This build was made by suitaso, who also made Spooky Frostbain. His head can be found inside the church's crypt, behind a painting.
Miscellaneous Images(top)Spooky Yongton Abbey
- Mess Hall