We are currently offline because we are rolling out a new system to help us defend against attackers. We apologize for the inconvenience and are thankful for your understanding.
At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
The Wizard Tower is a large tower in the Northern canyons region. The only way to get in is to parkour up the broken blocks avoiding the three Zombie Pigman spawners. Atop of the tower there are a few crafting tables and 2 cauldrons filled with water. This dungeon was updated in the MineZ Origins update part 1.
Dungeon Information Coordinates (215, -3165) Difficulty 6.5/10 Number of Chests 18 Zombie Content Unbelievably High - Zombie Pigman Spawners Parkour content High Puzzle/Trap Content Low Minimum Players 1 Other Requirements None General Resources Water Refill ✔ Crafting Table ✔ Farm X Brewing Stand X Civilian Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Food Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Potion Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Tool Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Military Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Epic Chests 6 Mythic Chests 2 Room Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Dungeon Loot Legendary Dispenser 1 Elite Dispenser X Dungeon Chests Dungeon Common X Dungeon Uncommon 10 Dungeon Rare X
- Ground Floor
- 1 mil_mythic
- Code Room (2nd Floor)
- 3 mil_epic
- Third Floor
- 2 mil_epic
- Top Floor Inside
- 1 mil_epic
- Top Floor Balcony
- 1 mil_mythic
- Ground Floor
- Loot Room
- 10 dungeon_uncommon
Name Image Notes Muramasa Has a chance to take away on hit.
- A video walkthrough of the parkour and wave room can be found here:[Link]
Text Walkthrough(top)Entrance (Difficulty: 6/10)
- Go to the floor of the canyon and find the spot the tower debris hits the floor.
- Parkour up this avoiding the three Zombie pigman spawners.
- Jump into the room with the buttons from the parkour.
- Input the Code: Life, Death, Rebirth and the iron door on western side of the tower should have opened.
- If you want, you can loot the 3 mil_epics in this room to get a small refill on supplies.
- Walk through the iron door and over the bridge.
- Once in the main room, you can either go to the Cauldron room, or the Overgrown Parkour room.
- This room is to the right in the main room. It contains a giant cauldron.
- On the first floor in this room, there are 4 buttons. Each gives a unique item, consisting of Rotten Flesh a Slimeball, a Potato, and a Red Mushroom.
- Once you gather each item, parkour from the second floor onto the cauldron.
- Throw the 4 items you have gathered in the cauldron in this order: Mushroom, Flesh, Slimeball, Potato
- If you did it correctly, many zombies will spawn. If not, many pigmen will spawn on top of you. Hit the wooden button in a room on the second floor and try again.
- After a minute, the door will open and you can exit the room.
- In this room, there are 4 buttons on the second floor you need to press. To get to them, you need to do parkour
- All the buttons are on different sides and cannot be gotten to from each other. You must do all the parkour and press every button until it disappears.
- Once all buttons are pressed, you will get a message in chat, and a passage in the main room will open (if you have done both rooms).
- You can access the bottom of the main tower by using a hidden portal located near one of the buttons. Simply parkour to the tree, the jump is not too difficult. Then, do a headhitter jump and you will see the portal. Inside the hidden room there is a mil_mythic. To leave this room simply go into the similar looking portals.
NOTE: This room can be difficult to explain, so if you would like a player's perspective of beating the room, click here.
- Once you enter, there will be a button in front of you. Pressing this will close the room and spawn a bridge that you must cross to get to main area of this room.
- The button near the center of the room will shoot an arrow at one of banners on the roof. It is most likely placed there to give you an idea of what you need to do to complete the room.
- To repair the first orb, you can either use the button in the center of the room or shoot the 1st banner. Remember that the first banner is the light blue one. Once you do this, you will notice that a parkour made out of light blue stained glass has appeared above the void. Hurry to the left side of the of the room and parkour across the glass until you get to the orb. Press the button inside it.
- To repair the second orb, you must do the exact same thing you did for the first orb, however you must shoot more banners. Shoot the light blue banner to start, then complete the 2 block 1 up around-a-block jump. Next, shoot the black banner, the dark blue banner, and the cyan banner. Parkour will appear that leads to the second orb, jump across it and hit the button inside the orb.
- To repair the last orb, head to the other side of the room and shoot the cyan banner. Parkour across the cyan glass blocks until you reach a destroyed orb. Jump onto this orb. Next, shoot the black, dark grey, and light grey banners. These banners will spawn parkour that leads to the final orb. Parkour across and hit the button inside the orb.
- To get to the loot room, head to the back of the room, behind the giant gold monuments, and go through the portal in the wall. This will transport you to a platform outside the loot room. Be wary as this platform contains holes that lead to the void!
- Loot your chests, and then press the button in the back of the room. This will dispense your unique prize.
- To exit, jump through the end gates in the back of the loot room.
- Congratulations, you've beaten Wizard Tower!
- Take caution when entering this room as large groups of zombies and possibly pigmen can spawn in here naturally!
- Water is only present inside the dungeon. The Tower itself only contains 2 full cauldrons at the top.
- If you cannot perform parkour well and do not have feather falling boots, it is not recommended that you come here.
- There are many parts where you can take small amounts of damage by falling, so you may want to bring many potions.
- Most of the jumps to the top can be skipped using the Legendary Item Rabbit's Feet.
- There are many zombie spawners here, meaning you may need extra swords.
- As of the Origins Part 1 update, there is a grapple and block shroud here, meaning you cannot cheat it.
- Wizard Tower was opened June 16th, 2013.
- There is a sign at the top of the tower that reads, "Remember the word 'happiness.' It may help," referring to the code at the end of Necromancer Tower.
- The dungeon drastically changed in Origins Part 1 update. The dungeon back then was a single, massive wave room that required a lot of people and different tactics to beat.
- The original design of the tower was brought back for April Fools 2018, along with the old wave room. The tower contained a single mil_rare chest and the Lore Block was located inside in the form of 2 Lore Books.
- The Tower received a reskin for Halloween 2018, making it look like a candy corn.
- The Lore Block sits right in front of the tower:
Miscellaneous Images(top)Original Wizard Tower (2012)Wizard Tower on April Fools 2018.Ground Floor.Spooky Wizard Tower.
Speed Run Times(top)
Category Group Time Date Proof Speedless - Solo N1NJA 7:15 August 12th 2018 Link