We are currently offline because we are rolling out a new system to help us defend against attackers. We apologize for the inconvenience and are thankful for your understanding.
At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
The Water Spire is one of four elemental Spires found in MineZ. It is a tall, partially frozen and submerged structure near Outpost Adera. There are two main sections to the tower; the top half which has waterfalls leading up to an area with a platform and chests, and a submerged part with a Lore Block at the base.
General Info Coordinates (-2630, -3190) Area Type Spire Number of Buildings 1 Zombie Threat Medium Number of Chests 4 Lootable Graves None
General Resources Water Refill ✔ Crafting Table X Farm X Brewing Stand X Civilian Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Food Loot Common Chests 2 Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Potion Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Tool Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Military Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Epic Chests X Mythic Chests X Room Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Spires Loot Fire Spire Chests X Water Spire Chests 2 Earth Spire Chests X Wind Spire Chests X
- Water Spire
- 2 spire
- 2 food_common
- Getting the spire chests requires some hard but short parkour. It is recommended to use Sugar if you start failing too much.
- It is not advised to stay here for too long as other players may come for the Depth Striders that spawn here.
- It is very likely that server hoppers that long in here already have the enchanted boots. They'll have a huge advantage over you in the water.
- It is very difficult to go to the base of the submerged section of the Spire and back up and not start drowning. A Respiration III helmet may help.
- Alternatively you can use the undersides of the floating lamps as breathing holes.
- Zombies that generally spawn on the spire spawn towards the top on the outside ridge, making most zombies harmless unless you attract their attention.
- This Spire is dedicated to the god Pluvia, the God of water.
- This Spire resembles the shape of the Fire Spire the most, but all of the spires have a similar orb somewhere near or at their top.
- Water Spire