At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Void Shrine is a short but deadly mini-dungeon located northwest of Agni Ignis. Originally called Simoon's Shrine, and before that the Simoon's Song Dungeon, it was renamed due to the removal of Simoon's Song from the dungeon and the new addition of the Void Bow as a new legendary drop.
The entrance is located near a poppy flower, you need to place the button right next to the grass block with the flower. Be careful, there are some fake entrances that will make a message pop up reading "Nope."
To figure out where to put your button, you must first find the 10 Void Echoes that are spread out through the MineZ map. Good luck!
Dungeon Information Coordinates (N/A, N/A) Difficulty 3.4/10 Number of Chests 1 Zombie Content Very High - Zombie Pigman Spawners Parkour content Very Low Puzzle/Trap Content Low Minimum Players 1 Other Requirements 1 Button
General Resources Water Refill X Crafting Table X Farm X Brewing Stand X Dungeon Loot Legendary Dispenser 1 Elite Dispenser X Dungeon Chests Dungeon Common X Dungeon Uncommon X Dungeon Rare 1
- 1 dungeon_rare
- A full walkthrough for the dungeon can be found here:[Link] (OUTDATED)
- Note: the dungeon now has one dungeon_rare and the legendary item, Void Bow.
- Place a button on the block near the poppy, press it to enter.
- Run past the pillars; all four pillars have zombie pigman spawners hidden inside them.
- Quickly grab the Void Bow that spawns on top of the chiseled stone brick, break the chest, and run back the way you came.
- Don't let zombies or zombie pigmen knock you off into the pit!
- If you do manage to survive the fall, there's a button that'll teleport you back out of the dungeon.
- Run, break the chest and take the legendary item as quickly as possible. The longer it takes, the more mobs will spawn.
- You can collect military gear at the nearby Agni Ignis before attempting this dungeon.
- However, it is entirely possible to get in, get the chest and legendary item, and get out without spawning a single monster.
- Sugar or a Speed potion will be very helpful in this dungeon.
- The nearest location that spawns buttons is the Fisherman House.
- If you stay too long inside the dungeon, the block above the ladder WILL move back into place and 3 blocks will come up blocking access to the pathway across the lava, trapping you inside the dungeon.
- This dungeon has been renamed and rebuilt several times.
- The first being the removal of the Simoon's Song as a legendary item and the dungeon was renamed to Simoon's Shrine. The loot was also replaced with 2 dungeon_out chests in place of the legendary item.
- The second time, the entire dungeon was redesigned, along with the new name and the addition of the Void Bow as a legendary drop to fit the name, which in consequence replaced one of the dungeon_out chests.
- On another note, the Secret Sounds (signs) that were scattered around the entire map, which gave the exact coordinates and instructions for the dungeon, have been renamed to Void Echoes to go along with the new name.
Miscellaneous Images(top)Simoon's Shrine.