Happy Holidays! Celebrate with 30% off Gold and Platinum in our store! Use coupon code HOLIDAYS at checkout. Coupon valid for the first 25 uses.
At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
This page currently has missing or incorrect information.
Please help by providing any info you can.
Dungeon loot chest types and amounts
Veleno Temple is a two-man dungeon located under the lake of Sathara. It was the Halloween Dungeon in 2015 but it was re-added and changed along with Sathara itself. The word Veleno is Italian for "Poison", which corelates with the ability of the legendary obtained here.
Dungeon Information Coordinates (-714, -2070) Difficulty 5/10 Number of Chests 13 Zombie Content High - Zombie Pigman Spawners Parkour content Medium Puzzle/Trap Content Low Minimum Players 2 Other Requirements None
General Resources Water Refill ✔ Crafting Table X Farm X Brewing Stand X Dungeon Loot Legendary Dispenser 1 Elite Dispenser X Dungeon Chests Dungeon Common ? Dungeon Uncommon ? Dungeon Rare ?
Name Image Notes Kikuichimonji Has a 33.3% chance to give poison 1 for 3 seconds to who you hit. Also has a 33.3% chance to give poison 1 for three seconds to yourself. Does the damage of a iron sword.
- First Tunnel
- Thread the Needle
- Parkour Room
- Loot Room
- Detailed walkthrough of the dungeon can be found here
Text Walkthrough(top)Entrance (1/10)
- Swim through the water and find the pressure plate at the most North side.
- Run quickly after the drop and get onto the first pillar. There is a pigman spawner nearby.
- You can jump right from the top but that is difficult. To mitigate the risk, go down a bit then jump into the water.
- Stand on the plates at the bottom and the iron door will open.
- Alternatively you can wait for a pigman to spawn on the other side of the door and let you in.
- There are 6 rooms and in each room there are 2 holes against the wall.
- Place an item in each of the 12 plates and the wall at the East side will open up.
- There are many pigmen spawners and this is the hardest room in the dungeon so be as quick as possible.
- If you fall into one of the holes then you can logout and be teleported to the start.
- This maze has some fake blocks that will poison or heal you if you click the buttons.
- You are searching for wooden pressure plates (3 to be exact) to open up the second floor.
- -587, 26, -2025
- -580, 26, -2034
- -577, 26, -2055
- The ladder will open up at -576, 27, -2023.
- Find your way through the maze on the second floor (exit at -584, 29, -2061)
- So in this room 1 person will have to press buttons and the other will parkour in the iron bar chambers.
- You will have to communicate with your partner to do the parkour.
- Pressing the button will activate half the parkour. Let your partner parkour to the checkpoint then do the same thing for the second half.
- There are some tricky jumps so watch out!
- Do the same thing on the other side and then the loot room will open.
- Collect your reward and dungeon chests! Congrats!
- First Tunnel