We are currently offline because we are rolling out a new system to help us defend against attackers. We apologize for the inconvenience and are thankful for your understanding.
At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Tristitia is a town located in the dark forest North of Afaya. It is a town made for practicing the dark arts and has a lot of skeleton and wither skeleton skulls. There is a Lore Block hidden in the bunker's Southern room. To access this room, you must throw a junk item in the hole next to the Ghost's head, a piston door will open right next to you, go in quick. Be VERY careful, as there's a zombie pigman spawner inside the bunker.
General Info Coordinates (2920, -1340) Area Type Forest Town Number of Buildings 6 Zombie Threat Very High - Zombie Pigman Spawner Number of Chests 9 Lootable Graves None
General Resources Water Refill ✔ Crafting Table ✔ Farm X Brewing Stand ✔ Civilian Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Food Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Potion Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests 2 Rare Chests 1 Tool Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Military Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests 4 Epic Chests 1 Mythic Chests X Room Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Dungeon Loot Legendary Dispenser X Elite Dispenser X Dungeon Chests Dungeon Common X Dungeon Uncommon 1 Dungeon Rare X
- 1 mil_rare
- Southwest House
- 1 mil_rare
- Canopy Houses
- 1 mil_epic
- 2 mil_rare
- 2 pots_uncommon
- Secret Room
- 1 pots_rare
- 1 dungeon_in
- The Zombie pigman spawner has been added again from its previous removal in August 15, 2015.
- There are 2 pots_uncommon and 1 pots_rare inside the bunker. To properly acquire them, you should make a quick run into the bunker, turn to one of the corners, loot the chest, fight the zombie pigman/pigmen that may spawn and get out as soon as possible. Repeat this until you loot all of the chests.
- If you turn left, you can get the Lore Block and a potion chest. If you turn right, you can throw an item inside the hole right in front of the doorway to open up the chest inside the lake with the other holes, keep running and get the potion chest and throw an item inside the hole with gray wool to get the pot_rare in the secret room.
- Also, not recommended but possible, you can log out inside the secret room as there's a button that'll let you out if the room is closed. Be careful, as zombie pigmen can easily cancel the log out timer and kill you.
- It is recommended you stay far away from the bunker to stop zombie pigmen from spawning and flooding the location.
- The risk of encountering players here is minimal.
- Tight corners in the underground bunker make it almost impossible to avoid the zombie pigmen spawns.
- Most zombies won't spawn in the canopy houses, making for easy loot.
- Tristitia is located under trees, so it's a very dark place. Turn your game brightness to maximum for the best visibility.
- Coming here alone is not recommended. While, if lucky, it can be a great place to get high-tier military loot early.
- The medium spawnrate here can be easily dealt with by climbing one of the ladders to the canopy houses and hitting zombies below you while they can't reach you. You can also climb one of the many vines here and do the same thing, it makes for an easy and safe way to dispose of zombies.
- To access the dungeon_in hidden in the lake you need to throw items into 5 holes you'll find near the town and one to the right when you enter the bunker. When you've finished go to the lake and get into the hole that should be there and take the chest.
- These holes, along with others scattered throughout the town, WILL kill you almost immediately with damage pots if you fall in. Watch your step.
- Some believe that the ghost for Ghostcraft was created here, making Ghostcraft based off of MineZ.
- Tristitia is Latin for "Sadness". It is also related to describe any kind of negative feeling, which perfectly depicts this location. It is involved with dark arts and haunted places have an aura of negativity surrounding them due to the horrible events that took place in them.
- The Lore Block here is located inside the bunker: Be quick!: