We are currently offline because we are rolling out a new system to help us defend against attackers. We apologize for the inconvenience and are thankful for your understanding.
At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
TOP 10 Most Dangerous Place In MineZ
Here are the top 10 most dangerous places in MineZ!
(This list does not contain dungeons!)
7. Hell Tree - There's no water, no food, and you're surrounded by lava.
6. Al Hasa - Most bandits play around this town.
5.Agni Ignis - A lot of zombie & pigman spawners
4. Ghost Ship - It's not only really hard to find but it is protected by 3 pigman spawners.
3. Cave System - Lava, zombie- and pigmanspawners, Traps etc.
2. Giant Camp - The Giant Spawns which can kill you in 2 hits spawns here.
1. Castle Byesford - Zombies everywhere.