At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Thieves' Guild is an underground structure, deep beneath Grimdale, requiring a button to access. Although difficult to find, it is very safe and offers a variety of loot, including top-tier military gear. The Thieves' Guild is one of the Southernmost sources of iron armor.
General Info Coordinates (-1750, 350) Area Type Sewer Hideout Number of Buildings 3 (Rooms) Zombie Threat Very Low Number of Chests 4 Lootable Graves None
General Resources Water Refill ✔ Crafting Table X Farm X Brewing Stand X Civilian Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Food Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests 1 Rare Chests X Potion Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Tool Loot Common Chests 1 Uncommon Chests X Military Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests 2 Epic Chests X Mythic Chests X Room Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X
- 1 tools_common
- 1 food_uncommon
- 2 mil_rare
Entrance to the Thieves Guild(top)
- In Grimdale, between the forge and a wooden shack, is a small patch of water. Descending through it will bring players to the Grimdale Sewers. In the center of the sewers, where all water flows to, players can go deeper still, finding an immense labyrinth.
- Navigating through this to (-1743, 415) will bring players to a sign that reads "Thieves Guild / 1 button to enter." Placing a button below the sign will open a painless drop into the Thieves Guild.
Exiting and Getting Military Loot(top)
- At the north side of the main room in the Thieves Guild, there are six levers, these are labelled from east to west; Filtration Valve, Ocean Valve, Yawpton Valve, Run Off Valve, Portsmouth Valve and Door (Out of Order).
- To open the door, the Filtration Valve, Yawpton Valve and Run Off Valve, need to be in the downwards position. This will open the door for you to walk in.
- You will then walk through the chiseled stone brick door to then proceed to walk through two more of the same door, this will lead you to the ladder that takes you underneath one of Grimdale's entrance wells.
- The alternate way out is to go to where you fell into the guild and climb the water outflow, this will bring you to two lines of pressure plates on the sides of the water. Stand on the Southwesternmost plate which will reveal a ladder, climb it to come to a room with a indentation in the wall. Place a button on the chiseled stone brick and walk through the door to the Sapling Church's Basement.
- Zombies appear to not spawn as frequent here.
- Other players will betray and kill you for loot, only bring a trusted friend.
- Thankfully, no zombies spawn in the maze.
- A good chance other people will come here and kill you. So don't spend your life here just get what you need.
- The labyrinth can be very confusing to navigate through; however, the map above is out of date and mostly useless.
- It is very possible that another player may already be in the guild. Keep this in mind when entering.
- Despite being deep underground, people in the Thieves Guild and people in Grimdale can hear each other speak and die.
- The arm of a couch has Mc<3n written on it. Which may refer to IamMclovin, the user behind the location Grayvale, or to the location, McLovinville
- The entrance to the actual guild coordinates are as follows X:-1743, Z:410.
- This location is a reference to a location of the same name in 'Skyrim'.