Happy Holidays! Celebrate with 30% off Gold and Platinum in our store! Use coupon code HOLIDAYS at checkout. Coupon valid for the first 25 uses.
At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
The Lost Castle
The Lost Castle is a castle at the top of a hill, north of Grimdale. It takes a lot of jumping to get to the top, so bring food. Many of the stairways are precarious, so there is a risk of fall damage. You can attempt the Lost Thieves Guild here, the entrance is in the courtyard of the castle.
General Info Coordinates (-1850, -580) Area Type Castle Number of Buildings 1 Zombie Threat Medium Number of Chests 9 Lootable Graves None
General Resources Water Refill ✔ Crafting Table X Farm X Brewing Stand X Civilian Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Food Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Potion Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Tool Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Military Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests 7 Rare Chests 2 Epic Chests X Mythic Chests X Room Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X
- Courtyard Balcony
- 2 mil_rare
- 3 mil_uncommon
- 4 mil_uncommon
- There's a fountain in the middle of the castle to refill your bottles.
- Zombies usually litter the hill outside the castle, and inside.
- Bring enough Potions of Healing. You are likely to take damage from the zombies, or from falling off dangerous areas.
- In comparison to the loot which can be gotten from the dungeon that is underneath, the castle itself isn't that worth the trip. You might meet people attempting it.
- If you are here alone and have a pretty good amount of food, this is a great place to camp for gear.
- Courtyard Balcony