We are currently offline because we are rolling out a new system to help us defend against attackers. We apologize for the inconvenience and are thankful for your understanding.
At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Sunken Tower is a mysterious tower near Al Hasa Quarry. To enter the tower you must jump into the well, and follow the cave that leads to the most sunken part of the tower. You will find many zombies here, along with military chests. To exit you must climb to the top of the tower and parkour outside. Keep in mind you will take some fall damage when trying to exit from the tower.
General Info Coordinates (1850, -2715) Area Type Partially Sunken Tower Number of Buildings 1 Zombie Threat High - Zombie Spawners Number of Chests 9 Lootable Graves None
General Resources Water Refill ✔ Crafting Table X Farm X Brewing Stand X Civilian Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Food Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Potion Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Tool Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Military Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests 6 Epic Chests 3 Mythic Chests X Room Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X
- 1 mil_epic
- 6 mil_rare
- 2 mil_epic
- There is no need to exit the tower after you get the mil_epic chests once, unless you would like to refill water in the well.
- This place is relatively safe from bandits, although be careful if you come across one making their way to Al Hasa.
- Most zombies spawn at the bottom of the tower.
- When entering the tower, aim for the 3 water sources, but if you do hit the ground you will have to use some pots to survive however many zombies await you.
- It is possible to die entering the tower if you do not have full health and miss the water.
- When exiting the tower, minimum amount of fall damage you may take is 1/2-1 heart of damage, but in Feather Falling IV boots the damage is nullified almost completely.
- One zombie spawner is in the cave, one is at the bottom of the tower, and one near the middle of the tower. Don't stand and loot the chests for too long. Beware, since these spawners can spawn zombie pigmen too.
- You will take one heart of fall damage when jumping down into the cave after the well, unless you have feather falling boots.
- Sunken Tower is good practice for archery, if standing on the stone where the zombies can't reach you.
- Sunken Tower's loot was completely changed during the secret project update, it used to be mostly health potions that could be found here.