Happy Holidays! Celebrate with 30% off Gold and Platinum in our store! Use coupon code HOLIDAYS at checkout. Coupon valid for the first 25 uses.
At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Sundawn Observatory is a large observatory to the North of Romero and near the shore. It has a small house at the base of it that contains a food_uncommon chest. Inside the observatory itself is a parkour stairwell that leads to the top, which holds a few military chests.
General Info Coordinates (1980, -980) Area Type Observatory Number of Buildings 2 Zombie Threat Medium Number of Chests 5 Lootable Graves None
General Resources Water Refill ✔ Crafting Table ✔ Farm X Brewing Stand ✔ Civilian Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Food Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests 1 Rare Chests X Potion Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Tool Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Military Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests 2 Rare Chests 1 Epic Chests 1 Mythic Chests X Room Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X
- 1 food_uncommon
- 2 mil_uncommon
- 1 mil_rare
- 1 mil_epic
- It's well worth to camp this place. To camp the top chest, you must stand behind the stone brick support. Standing on the edge of the enchantment table will allow you to see when the chest respawns.
- The parkour can be a little challenging in parts but for the most part you're okay as long as you know what you're doing.
- It is possible, with enough time, to gather full iron here.
- When parkouring near the top of the tower, beware of possible bandits ready to shoot you off, as bandits are common here and they use to camp this place.
- The final few jumps are outside the tower, so beware of falling then, for it is a guaranteed death unless you manage to get on the vines hanging around the structure.
- Make sure you are well stocked on potions and water, as neither resource can be found when you are inside the tower.
- There are five floors (including the top), so bring food and basic supplies.
- Watch out for zombies falling from above for they will knock you off the parkour.
- This is a good location to gather supplies before going to Bazel and Oasis.
- Do not attempt to go down through the vines when trying to exit the observatory. The ones around the observatory end on the stones slabs surrounding the structure, forcing you to jump down and possibly taking heavy fall damage or dying.
- There is a Void Echo here.
- This place was a build submission by Creezz (Link to Reddit post), who also built Worthington.
- There is a Lore Book at the telescope:
Science Log - Professor Sagittarius Alexander