Happy Holidays! Celebrate with 30% off Gold and Platinum in our store! Use coupon code HOLIDAYS at checkout. Coupon valid for the first 25 uses.
At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Stonehenge is a mid-map area that contains great loot, common iron armor and possibly bandits. It is based on a prehistoric monument found in the UK.
General Info Coordinates (1550, -800) Area Type Spiritual Ruins Number of Buildings 1 Zombie Threat Medium - Zombie Spawners Number of Chests 2 Lootable Graves None
General Resources Water Refill X Crafting Table X Farm X Brewing Stand X Civilian Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Food Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Potion Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Tool Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Military Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests 2 Epic Chests X Mythic Chests X Room Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X
- 2 mil_rare
- It is recommended to loot it and move on straight away.
- There's a zombie spawner inside the crypt, below the chiseled stone brick.
- Although this may not be the best loot place, it is definitely worth the view.
- This was a location submitted by eschatonic. Not much has changed since its addition to the map except for the cobwebs inside the crypt which were removed.
- Here there is a sign that says: "The darkness...it will...take us all......... -mdsimisn".
- You can get a MineZ achievement for traveling here.
- This location used to have two mil_epic chests, it was changed to have two mil_rare chests for balancing.
- This location also used to contain a zombie pigman spawner when the mil_epic chests were present, but has since been removed.