We are currently offline because we are rolling out a new system to help us defend against attackers. We apologize for the inconvenience and are thankful for your understanding.
At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Spooky Sanctuary of Peace
Sanctuary of Peace has been rebuilt on the start of October and it is linked to the Halloween Dungeon 2018, located at Zerbia. There's a massive graveyard surrounding the sanctuary and two crypts, one to the west and another to the east with some potion loot behind iron doors. The amount of loot has been buffed significantly.
There are 3 entrances to this place. One to the north, west and south.
General Info Coordinates (-1700, -3000) Area Type Sanctuary Number of Buildings 4 Zombie Threat High Number of Chests 13 Lootable Graves 16
General Resources Water Refill ✔ Crafting Table X Farm X Brewing Stand ✔ Civilian Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests 8 Food Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Potion Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests 1 Rare Chests 4 Tool Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Military Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Epic Chests X Mythic Chests X Room Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X
- Ground Floor
- 5 civ_uncommon
- First Floor
- 3 civ_uncommon
- 2 pots_rare
- Ground Floor
- Tormod's Crypt (Button Required)
- 1 pots_common
- 2 pots_rare (Double chest)
- The brewing stands are located in the sanctuary. Water can be obtained from the Fountain, from the top of it. Make sure to check if you correctly refilled your water bottle as it is hard to reach.
- Rarely visited by players; however, most players who come here typically have high-tier military loot and will kill others on sight. One shouldn't stay here if another player is nearby unless they are prepared to fight.
- One of the few places with health potions in the Northwest of the map, the other being Lazerville. You have two choices to get the potion loot here: You can parkour up the floating fences in the sanctuary, you have to go all the way to the top. Going to the first floor will grant you civilian chests. Keep going up until you reach the bell, where the pot_rares are located at.
- The other option is using a button in the eastern crypt. The nearest tool chests are in Crowmure - It is recommended to go to there to get buttons then come back here and use them to access the crypt.
- The crypt goes a long way down. Make sure no one's around as you can easily get cornered down in the crypt.
- Logging out and server hopping in the crypt in order to re-loot the potion chests is not a good idea: the crypt is so small that none of the chests will respawn. It is also a risk due to the chance of zombie pigmen spawning inside. Camping anywhere inside the crypt will no longer allow potion chests to respawn.
- Players who are infected or bleeding will often come here from Crowmure as it is the closest location with civ chests.
- Zombies don't spawn in the crypt very often, but be careful nonetheless.
- Be careful AFKing in the crypt as players who show up usually come with buttons for the crypt as well.
- The name of both crypts (Crypt of Agadeem and Tormod's Crypt) are a reference to Magic: The Gathering.
- The head of the builder of this location, Tannatron, can be found inside the eastern crypt under some quartz blocks.
- The head of another staff member, Marine_PvP, can be seen near the entrance with a sign next to the head reading "Enjoy pot rares <3".
- The zombie figure depicted on the wall of the old crypt has been replaced with what seems to be a Splash Potion.
- This location was removed after Halloween was over along with Zerbia Dungeon.