We are currently offline because we are rolling out a new system to help us defend against attackers. We apologize for the inconvenience and are thankful for your understanding.
At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Forest has received a small rebuild for Halloween 2017/2018 and it's now Spooky Forest! Some of the houses now have farms. Giant candles have also been added to the ravine.
For Halloween 2018, leaves have been added near the houses to make the roofs of the houses accessible, as the vines were removed, and the haze maze has been removed aswell.
General Info Coordinates (-1500, -2000) Area Type Spooky Village Number of Buildings 11 Zombie Threat Medium Number of Chests 37 Lootable Graves None
General Resources Water Refill ✔ Crafting Table ✔ Farm X Brewing Stand ✔ Civilian Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests 5 Food Loot Common Chests 5 Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Potion Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Tool Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Military Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests 21 Epic Chests 8 Mythic Chests X Room Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X
Travel Advisory/Warnings (top)
- Using a wooden hoe on the crops inside the farms won't do anything.
- There used to be a haze maze south-west from the village, by one of the trees, with 5 mil_rares waiting at the end of the maze.
- Once you entered the maze you'll get the blindness effect (hence the name, haze maze). The best way to get to the trunk of the tree is to hug the left side, get near the corner of the maze, then hug the Southern wall, then right side and finally try to make your way into the loot room.
- Be wary, as zombies or even pigmen may be waiting for you inside or outside the maze. Same goes for bandits, as they can see you from outside the maze.
- You can also use the zombies to kind of track your way in or back out.
- You cannot grapple onto the loot room or on top of the maze, even if you manage to you won't be able to do anything important.