At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Snow Cabin is a minor location located southwest from Frostbain. It consists of a house with some hay and wood logs outside of it. The house seems to be entirely boarded up with signs and banners, and barely has any furniture inside. It contains a food chest and a potion chest, along with a cauldron with 2 water refills. There's also a Lore Book linking these 2 locations together.
General Info Coordinates (-556, -2330) Area Type House Number of Buildings 1 Zombie Threat Low Number of Chests 2 Lootable Graves None
General Resources Water Refill Limited - 2 water refiills Crafting Table ✔ Farm X Brewing Stand ✔ Civilian Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Food Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests 1 Rare Chests X Potion Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests 1 Rare Chests X Tool Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Military Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Epic Chests X Mythic Chests X Room Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X
- 1 food_uncommon
- 1 pots_uncommon
Travel Advisory/Warnings (top)
- Snow covers up both the door and the broken window. Just crouch through either of these to get in.
- Due to the snow covering up the only two entrances to the house, zombies cannot get in or out of the house. Use this to your advantage.
- This might be a good place to hide at if you're running away from bandits. You can get some potions and a bit of food here.
- This is a good stop before going to Frostbain.
- There is a Lore Book here:
Supplies - Occuni