We are currently offline because we are rolling out a new system to help us defend against attackers. We apologize for the inconvenience and are thankful for your understanding.
At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Arena Players: 4 Spawnpoints: 4 Size: Small Space: Open Dimensions: L 55
One of the most popular maps mainly due to its use in 1v1 battles, Arena offers the most basic type of fighting. Matches are usually long and drawn-out, and more often than not end by someone falling in the lava both in and around the center of the map. The outer ring offers safety from most of the fighting, as more often than not everyone will be crowded into the middle platform. However, if you actually manage to hit someone when they're on this outer ring, there's basically no hope for them. Staying there can be very risky. Not much else can be said about Arena, other than if you haven't played it already, you're missing out.
Layout(top)Spawnpoints are indicated with red dots.
- Try to stay in the center circle to avoid being knocked of the map.
- It is possible to get on top of the pillars with a jetpack, endereye or the knockback of an explosion. Watch out for arrows though.
- Try to knock people of the map when they are on the outer ring.
- With a bit skill you can throw people into the lava.
- Arena is made up of 39329 blocks of which 31709 are stone bricks.