We are currently offline because we are rolling out a new system to help us defend against attackers. We apologize for the inconvenience and are thankful for your understanding.
At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
--------------------------Doors--------------------------Moon Gazing Pit: 30 GoldMemorial Hall: 40 GoldStairwell: 50 GoldCrypt: 50 GoldRoyal Tomb: 100 GoldDen: 50 GoldCemetery: 30 GoldLost Trail: 30 GoldLost Tomb: 50 GoldLost Index: 70 GoldDark Chasm: 100 GoldDemon Temple: 100 GoldAbyssal Throne: 100 GoldDemented Gulch: 100 GoldDemon Lord's Smithy: 200 Gold--------------------------Tips and Tricks--------------------------
- The wooden button you need to shoot to unlock the Crypt secret room is located above the door to the Royal Tomb.
- The stone pressure plate required to unlock the first Royal Tomb secret room is located in the Lost Index.
- The stone pressure plate required to unlock the Dark Chasm is located within the second Royal Tomb secret room, which is unlocked by a button within the Crypt secret room, hidden in an arch in the wall.
- The stone button required to unlock the Demented Gulch is located in the back of the Abyssal Throne, some parkour is required to reach it.
- The Spawn room is the only area that contains the Weak Healing Draught, all other health potions are Healing Draughts instead.
- The Memorial Hall, Lost Trail, and Demon Temple contain the Weak Strength Draught, while the Lost Index and the Demented Gulch contain the Strength Draught.
- The Lost Trail contains the Weak Speed Draught, the Lost Index and the Demented Gulch contain the Speed Draught.
- The center of the Moon Gazing Pit is a good early game camping spot.
- Wait to buy the Den until you unlock everything else, as it's a dead end and the items can be found elsewhere.
- The Crypt secret room contains no mob spawns, making it a great camping spot late game.
- Inside the Lost Index, you can parkour up onto a tomb inside an alcove in the wall. There is a mob spawn right next it, but other than that, it's a very good camping spot.
- Do not stay in the Dark Chasm for too long, mobs can easily knock you off into the lava.
- The room leading into the Demon Lord's Smithy has no mob spawns in it, making it another great endgame camping spot.