Happy Holidays! Celebrate with 30% off Gold and Platinum in our store! Use coupon code HOLIDAYS at checkout. Coupon valid for the first 25 uses.
At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Secret Stash is an outdoor minor location located atop the Southern mountain range. Good loot can be found here early on in the game, but expect to lose hunger bars during the climb.
General Info Coordinates (367, 297) Area Type Mountain Top Number of Buildings None Zombie Threat Low Number of Chests 1 Lootable Graves None
General Resources Water Refill X Crafting Table X Farm X Brewing Stand X Civilian Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Food Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Potion Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Tool Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Military Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests 1 Epic Chests X Mythic Chests X Room Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X
- 1 mil_rare
- The climb here can take a lot of hunger out of you. Be sure to bring lots of food and possibly an extra water bottle.
- It is recommended to climb here from the Westward side, possibly after visiting the nearby Portsmouth.
- Watch for the occasional zombie/bandit whilst climbing. They'll have the advantage.
- Consider visiting the Mountain Bunker, just a small walk along the peaks.
- Eating a mushroom stew or high saturation food before climbing is recommended to avoid wasting supplies.