Happy Holidays! Celebrate with 30% off Gold and Platinum in our store! Use coupon code HOLIDAYS at checkout. Coupon valid for the first 25 uses.
At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Secret Meeting Place
The Secret Meeting Place or its full name, The Secret Meeting Place of the Infamous Kiss Of Death, is a small room located in the Cave System Entrance near the Southern stairway. It is composed of wooden stairs, completely made out of coal blocks and lava in the corners. In the center of the room there's a room_rare chest. To get in you need to place a button on the chiseled stone brick near the iron door outside. Press the button and get in quick.
General Info Coordinates (1100, -1960) Area Type Cave System Room Number of Buildings 1 (Room) Zombie Threat Very Low Number of Chests 1 Lootable Graves None
General Resources Water Refill Nearby Crafting Table X Farm X Brewing Stand X Civilian Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Food Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Potion Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Tool Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Military Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Epic Chests X Mythic Chests X Room Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests 1
- There's a water pool near the entrance of the Cave System where you can refill your bottles.
- Bandits can be easily encountered if you come from the Stairway.
- Before the Secret Update in 2015, this location had no chest and the room was just made out of stone.
- The Cave System Entrance here received a new look for Origins part 1. Apart from the entrances getting covered with leaves, this one in particular has a bridge over a small but deep pool of water, apart from a small cavity with mossy stone and some flowers.
- This is the location with the longest name in the game, followed by Sacrificial Pit to the Fire God.