We are currently offline because we are rolling out a new system to help us defend against attackers. We apologize for the inconvenience and are thankful for your understanding.
At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Sanctuary of Peace
Sanctuary of Peace is a location in the Northwest near Crowmure. Its chests contain basic equipment and health potions. Attached is a graveyard, where players with a button can access the crypt. The crypt contains 2 pots_rare chests,1 pots_uncommon chest and the crafting table.
General Info Coordinates (-1700, -3000) Area Type Sanctuary Number of Buildings 2 Zombie Threat High Number of Chests 10 Lootable Graves 6
General Resources Water Refill X Crafting Table ✔ Farm X Brewing Stand X Civilian Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests 6 Food Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests 1 Rare Chests X Potion Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests 1 Rare Chests 2 Tool Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Military Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Epic Chests X Mythic Chests X Room Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X
- 6 civ_uncommon
- 1 food_uncommon
- Crypt (Button Required)
- 1 pots_uncommon
- 2 pots_rare
- Rarely visited by players; however, most players who come here typically have high-tier military loot and will kill others on sight. One shouldn't stay here if another player is nearby unless they are prepared to fight.
- One of the few places with health potions in the Northwest of the map, the other being Lazerville. To get these potions, a player must access the crypt, which is found in the graveyard, a button required to get in. There is a button above the door which can be pressed to exit the crypt, which allows one to leave without needing a second button.
- The nearest tool chests are in Crowmure - It is recommended to go to there to get buttons then come back to the Sanctuary and use them to access the crypt.
- Logging out and server hopping in the crypt in order to re-loot the potion chests is not a good idea: the crypt is so small that none of the chests will respawn. It is also a risk due to the chance of zombie pigmen spawning inside. Camping anywhere inside the crypt will no longer allow potion chests to respawn.
- Players who are infected or bleeding will often come here from Crowmure as it is the closest location with civ chests.
- Zombies don't spawn in the crypt very often, but be careful nonetheless.
- After a while, a horde of zombies will grow above the crypt. This can be used as security if anyone is approaching - if you hear the zombies move away, or if you hear them dying, it means that a player has appeared.
- Be careful AFKing in the crypt as players who show up usually come with buttons for the crypt aswell.
- This build was submitted by eeveerulz55 on reddit. The link to its post can be found here.
- This location was rebuilt for Halloween 2018 and turned into Spooky Sanctuary of Peace. The loot and location were changed almost completely and it was required to come here to get access to one of the Halloween 2018 dungeons. It was later removed when Halloween was over.