Happy Holidays! Celebrate with 30% off Gold and Platinum in our store! Use coupon code HOLIDAYS at checkout. Coupon valid for the first 25 uses.
At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Red Demon Temple
Red Demon Temple is a mini-dungeon located underground, possibly for worshiping Agni as implied by Red Demon.
This dungeon is solely timed parkour, and a difficult one. Despite this, it is considered one of the best dungeons for beginners because of its location and medium level parkour.
Dungeon Information Coordinates (3260, -1620) Difficulty 3.2/10 Number of Chests 4 Zombie Content Low Parkour content High Puzzle/Trap Content Low Minimum Players 1 Other Requirements 1 Button
General Resources Water Refill ✔ Crafting Table X Farm X Brewing Stand X Dungeon Loot Legendary Dispenser 1 Elite Dispenser X Dungeon Chests Dungeon Common 4 Dungeon Uncommon X Dungeon Rare X
- Loot Room
- 4 dungeon_common
Name Image Notes Gamble Deals random damage of or below to you and the target when you attack a mob/player.
- A detailed walkthrough for the dungeon can be found here:[Link]
Text Walkthrough(top)Entrance (Difficulty: 1/10)
- Fall down the hole in the desert, try to avoid fall damage.
- Climb down the vines and place a button on the gold block to open the door to the dungeon.
- Press the button on the right side of the room to start the timer, then press the other button to reveal blocks needed to complete the parkour.
- If you're solo, make sure you bring lots of water. There is no water in the parkour room. Bandages are important as well, as you'll most likely fall enough times to start bleeding from fall damage.
- At the top is a pressure plate. Step on it to open the door to the loot room, then fall back down and enter the loot area.
- Collect your loot and refill your water. Then head out through the series of doors to the cave you started at.
- Climb back up the vines and parkour out the hole you entered.
- Water can be found only after you have completed the challenge so bring at least 2 water bottles.
- The parkour is moderately hard and if you are not good at it you will die here after a while.
- Bring plenty of supplies, once you go inside for the parkour you must complete it or die to get out (Unless a friend opens the door for you).
- Due to a new update, the entrance door, exit door, and some of the parkour blocks now use command blocks rather than pistons.
- When entering the parkour room, there will be a few zombies inside. After that, you do not need to worry about zombies whatsoever - there are no spawners, nor do they spawn naturally.
- The parkour on this dungeon was made even harder on Origins Part 1, making it more difficult for new players to beat it, which this dungeon kind of used to be good for beginners.
- This dungeon was a build submission by tristn9, making it one of the first dungeon submissions to be added to the gamemode. Others being the exterior of Desert Canyon Sanctuary and the Anemos Sanctum Rebuild
Speed Run Times(top)
Category Group Time Date Proof Speedless - Solo Up44 0:28 October 10th 2017 Link
- Loot Room