Happy Holidays! Celebrate with 30% off Gold and Platinum in our store! Use coupon code HOLIDAYS at checkout. Coupon valid for the first 25 uses.
At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
The Ravine is a area Northwest of Ridgevale and South of Fort Erie. Made out of ice, stone, snow and ores, the ravine acts as an entrance to the Cave System. There are multiple cranes around the ravine that are confined to a hanging wooden platform with a military chest on them. The trees in the surrounding area are tainted with soul sand.
General Info Coordinates (300, -1300) Area Type Ravine Number of Buildings 0 Zombie Threat Medium - Zombie Spawners Number of Chests 11 Lootable Graves None
General Resources Water Refill ✔ Crafting Table X Farm X Brewing Stand X Civilian Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Food Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Potion Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests 2 Rare Chests X Tool Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Military Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests 7 Epic Chests 1 Mythic Chests X Room Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests 1 Rare Chests X
- Iron Door Room
- 1 room_uncommon
- Mining Structures
- 7 mil_rare
- 1 mil_epic
- Therum Shrine
- 2 pots_uncommon
- Water can be found in the cave with the potion chests.
- This location has the lowest amount of player traffic among all the Cave System Entrances.
- There is no food here except rotten flesh and golden apples, so avoid coming here without a decent supply.
- To reach the potion chests and the water source, stand at the North side of the Ravine, shoot a button on the south side and complete a timed parkour challenge. You fall into the void if you fail.
- Alternately, you can just fall down the steep edge of the ravine to the bridge that leads to the cave, though you will take some fall damage.
- There is a zombie spawner in the tunnel that leads to the cave.
- Ensure you're at full health and have brought healing supplies before attempting any dangerous jumps.
- The ravine reaches down into the void so be very careful when attempting.
- There are several areas here that seem to be parkour puzzles however these are traps that force you to die without a Weak Grapple.
- To enter the Cave System, go to the East of the Ravine and slowly fall down to the Cave System. Beware though, it is very easy to miss a step and die of fall damage so ensure you are at full health before you attempt a damaging fall.
- A great way to travel here with decent supplies is to spawn in Romero for potions, Huntsgrove for food, Ridgevale for a bit of military gear. After that come to the Ravine and slowly enter the Cave System, there is a very easy way to get full iron quickly using this route, you can easily go to Tahosa or Thannus to get full iron armor after entering.
- To enter the Cave System from the Ravine, go to the eastern side of the ravine and carefully drop down into the caves. If done right, you would have only taken 4 hearts of fall damage.
To exit the Cave System through a similar method, stick to the Southern wall of the ravine (the one you came in from) walk up and down and do some jumps to get to the Therum shrine. For a more detailed walkthrough, check this video.
- To exit the cave with the potion chests, click the stone button under Therum's Symbol and you will be teleported out.
- The potion chests are easy to farm by waiting for tips on at the back of the bridge. Just make sure you kill any zombies that may have followed you out of the cave, as they could knock you into the void if you're not careful.
- To reach the chest behind the iron door you will need a button, but be aware you will need to parkour back up.
- If there is a zombie behind the door you can get it to open it for you instead of using a button.
- There is a Void Echo here.
- There is an Earth symbol in the cave with the potion chests.
- The old Ravine didn't drop down into the void and had a few more buildings inside it.
- There used to be Lore Blocks that talked to the player while getting to the Therum Shrine. It referred to the player as "mortal".
Miscellaneous Images(top)Old Ravine
- Iron Door Room