We are currently offline because we are rolling out a new system to help us defend against attackers. We apologize for the inconvenience and are thankful for your understanding.
At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Ragtag's Cove is located near Fort McHarlington. It's composed by 2 small buildings, a dock and a Pirate Ship. There are 5 chests on the ship, one inside the hut with the anvil and one behind a iron door in a small cave, a button is required to get to it. A Lore Book can be found in one of the buildings, in which it talks about the arrival of the people who were navigating the ship and stating that they are going to try to pick up rebels from Fort McHarlington.
General Info Coordinates (2400, -2800) Area Type Pirate Camp Number of Buildings 3 Zombie Threat Low Number of Chests 7 Lootable Graves None
General Resources Water Refill ✔ Crafting Table X Farm X Brewing Stand X Civilian Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Food Loot Common Chests 1
Uncommon Chests 2 Rare Chests X Potion Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Tool Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Military Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests 2 Epic Chests 1 Mythic Chests X Room Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests 1 Rare Chests X
- Hut With Anvil
- 1 food_common
- 1 mil_epic
- 2 mil_rare
- 2 food_uncommon
- Treasure Room (Button Required)
- 1 room_uncommon
- You only need one button to get to the locked room because there's another one inside that will open the iron door to let you out.
- The dispenser on the ships drops infinite amounts of rotten flesh. It's a good food resource as long as you have lots of milk or a friend with antibiotics.
- A ragtag is a disorganized or motley group of people. In short, this is a pirate's cove.
- The fact that the dispenser drops rotten flesh is explained by the Lore Book located at Grayvale.
Ragtag's Cove - Captain's Log
- Hut With Anvil