We are currently offline because we are rolling out a new system to help us defend against attackers. We apologize for the inconvenience and are thankful for your understanding.
At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
PurpleSunshine Humble Abode
PurpleSunshine Humble Abode is a dirt house East of Pileus, with a mushroom growing through it, made into a bedroom.
General Info Coordinates (3885, -1510) Area Type House Number of Buildings 1 Zombie Threat Medium Number of Chests 3 Lootable Graves None
General Resources Water Refill ✔ Crafting Table X Farm X Brewing Stand X Civilian Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Food Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests 2 Rare Chests X Potion Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Tool Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Military Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests 1 Epic Chests X Mythic Chests X Room Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X
- Ground Floor
- 2 food_uncommon (Double chest)
- 1 mil_rare
- There is a cauldron full with water inside of the abode, but you can also just walk down to the river for water.
- Large groups of zombies can spawn on the outside of the abode.
- Zombies are easy to deal with if you sprint-jump up the southern hill and onto the giant brown mushroom. They will not be able to hit you.
- Rarely visited by players as nearby Pileus has more loot.
- The double chest is located in the closet on the ground floor.
- Ground Floor