At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Path of Light
The Path of Light is a mini-dungeon located underneath Agni Ignis. It is the second dungeon required to be completed to continue the journey to The Library of Axis Mundi.
Dungeon Information Coordinates (3640, -3120) Difficulty 6.3/10 Number of Chests None Zombie Content High Parkour content High Puzzle/Trap Content Low Minimum Players 1 Other Requirements Bow and Arrows
General Resources Water Refill X Crafting Table X Farm X Brewing Stand X Dungeon Loot Legendary Dispenser X Elite Dispenser X Axis Mundi Keys Dusk Fragment X Dawn Fragment ✔ Rod of Reclamation ✔ Dungeon Chests Dungeon Common X Dungeon Uncommon X Dungeon Rare X
Text Walkthrough(top)Entrance (Difficulty: 0/10)
- Drop your Dusk Fragment from Shrine of the Dusk onto the quartz block underneath the Pillar of Simoon (purple glass block pillar in the north) to be teleported into the Pressure Plate Room.
- On each side of the room, there will be a pile of treasure. Hidden in each of these piles is a wooden pressure plate, drop an item on them both to open the door to the next room.
- At the entrance to this room, there is a button on the left side. This button activates the Wave Room which has 5 waves of Zombies and Zombie Pigmen. The dispensers rarely shoot Splash Potions of Harming and Splash Potions of Poison II.
- Wait until everyone is in the room, as the door will close upon pressing the button.
- You can parkour or grapple part way up the pillars to be safe from the zombies.
- Once all waves have been cleared, the door will open and you can continue.
- This room has timed parkour. Once the button is pressed, a glowstone block will move around the room marking out where the 3x3 platforms will appear for you to jump on.
- Once at the the end of the room, step on the pressure plate to be teleported into The Hall of Light.
- If you get stuck in the wall in front of the pressure plate, have someone press the button at the beginning again.
- Walk up to the representation of Hestril and shoot the wooden button on the base pillar. This will drop the two keys, Dusk Fragment and Dawn Fragment, as well as opening a hole in the pillar.
- Press the button in the hole to exit.
- This location has no use unless you have the Dusk Fragment.
- Bring a Potion of Swiftness II or a Sugar to increase your chances of completing the Parkour Room.
- The next area you need to go to is in Overgrown Tomb.
- The cake in the Pressure Plate Room cannot be eaten.
- There is a Lore Block at the entrance of the dungeon. It reads: