At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Description: This route is for those who spawn in between or around the towns of Grimdale and Portsmouth. This route allows players to quickly gear themselves to take on most MineZ dungeons. This route is not recommended for those gearing for PvP.
1) spawn between Grimdale and Portsmouth
2) gear and collect a full set of leather armor, at least six inventory slots of any food except raw fish, and at least six heath II potions w/ three splash IIs.
3) walk through the desert or along the river to reach the dry grass area to Yawpton
4) gear up in Yawpton and obtain at least half a set of chain armor and an iron sword and bow; refill any food or potions lost in the travel to Yawpton
5) travel straight North to Logging Camp and loot all the chests there once or twice
6) follow the Ice Highway straight to Paluster
7) loot the root room of Paluster Shrine, but traverse no further into the dungeon
after obtaining at least half chain and iron and some golden apples and splashes, loot Paluster for more food and powerful potions in the Paluster tree
Your inventory should be ideal to complete most dungeons in MineZ. Happy dungeoneering!