We are currently offline because we are rolling out a new system to help us defend against attackers. We apologize for the inconvenience and are thankful for your understanding.
At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
The Oasis is a trio of tents in the north of the eastern desert. It contains a few food chests and a water source.
General Info Coordinates (2000, -1550) Area Type Camp Number of Buildings 3 Zombie Threat Medium Number of Chests 3 Lootable Graves None
General Resources Water Refill ✔ Crafting Table X Farm X Brewing Stand X Civilian Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Food Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests 3 Rare Chests X Potion Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Tool Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Military Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Epic Chests X Mythic Chests X Room Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X
- 3 food_uncommon
- It is unusual to find bandits here, as they would probably already have food. If they are desperate, they might come here.
- It is a great place to find a trader, some caravans stop here frequently.
- Zombies spawn semi-frequently (2-4 per tip), but are easily handled because of the abundance of places to safely hit them from.
- You can camp here for food, but don't camp too long or the zombies will begin overwhelm you.
- The zombies appear to mostly spawn outside the oasis. Rarely do they spawn inside it.
- This is a common place where people meet up to go to northern locations.
- This build was submitted via the MineZ Reddit by Saphirian.