Happy Holidays! Celebrate with 30% off Gold and Platinum in our store! Use coupon code HOLIDAYS at checkout. Coupon valid for the first 25 uses.
At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Necromancer Tower is a tower in the North that is a very difficult parkour dungeon, which contains ladders, ice, iron bars, soul sand with/out ice below it and moving blocks parkour.
Dungeon Information Coordinates (215, -3780) Difficulty 7/10 Number of Chests 12 Zombie Content Low Parkour content Very High Puzzle/Trap Content Low Minimum Players 1 Other Requirements Bow and Arrows
General Resources Water Refill ✔ Crafting Table X Farm X Brewing Stand X Dungeon Loot Legendary Dispenser 1 Elite Dispenser X Dungeon Chests Dungeon Common X Dungeon Uncommon 11 Dungeon Rare 1
- 2nd floor
- 3 dungeon_uncommon
- Loot Room
- 8 dungeon_uncommon
- 1 dungeon_rare
Name Image Notes Ninja Sandals You get Speed II for 5 seconds when hit.
Text Walkthrough(top)Ground Floor (Difficulty: 4/10)
- Half of the jumps are normal, but the other half are appearing and disappearing blocks.
- Only do this section if you want to get the 3 dungeon_uncommons on the floor above you, otherwise go through the hole in the tower to reach the exterior parkour.
- Most of the jumps are normal but there is one sections of ladders and one section of ice parkour.
- Once you have completed the first floor parkour there will be three dungeon_uncommon chests for you to loot.
- When you have looted drop go back down the way you came in and jump in the cobwebs under the ladders.
- This parkour is mainly ice and iron bars but near the end is a soul sand only section and a iron bar only section.
- You will enter on the south side of the tower.
- Do not press the button claiming to give you a special prize, it opens the floor below you causing you to take a decent amount of fall damage.
- On the west wall there is ice and iron bar parkour up to a ladder.
- Climb up the ladder and make your way over to the North side of the tower, via the broken wall.
- You can also get to the next floor from here although this is pointless.
- Once on the North side of the tower drop down onto the ice.
- Avoid the pressure plate with the dispenser as it will harm you/knock you off.
- Jump along towards the first broken section.
- You will see a 1 block wide walkway going around the edge, corner walk around it to get inside the tower section.
- Complete the jumps to get to the last ice block.
- Sprint jump directly forward, aim in the center of the tower use the broken cobblestone pillars in the lava to guide your fall and you should pass through to the water unscathed.
- You can use the pool as a water refill if needed.
- Walk South and turn right twice, avoiding the lava.
- Just keep navigating forward and you should reach an intersection.
- Going right will bring you to some signs that hint the code to the Wizard Tower.
- Going left will bring you to the Code Room.
- In this room there is most of the alphabet on individual signs accompanied by a button, and a chant written on quarts surrounded by lava.
- Input the code "HAPPINESS" and a door to the east should open.
- Walk into the loot room and loot the chests, then go through the iron door to collect your legendary.
- Press the button to escape.
- This is a massive parkour dungeon, ice parkour and ladder parkour can be noticed outside.
- The parkour is very difficult to finish, and you will certainly lose health. Be sure to bring up lots of healing potions and a pair of Feather Falling IV boots.
- If you have internet lag, it's not recommended to do this dungeon due to the section with the disappearing blocks.
- Necromancer Tower was opened June 16th, 2013.
- Wizard Tower and Necromancer Tower have many references to each other, since here, near the labyrinth/last section you can find the answer to the end of the parkour in the Wizard Tower. Also in the Wizard Tower you can find the code to the Code Room.
- You can find the code to enter Wizard Tower in the small maze before the code room. (Life, Death, Rebirth)
- Necromancer Tower might be based of Dol Guldur in 'Lord of the Rings'.
- There is a Lore Block near the base of the tower :
Speed Run Times(top)
Category Group Time Date Proof Speedless - Solo Up44 1:39 July 13th 2018 Link Any% - Solo Minecraftepic47 2:10 January 31st 2017 Link
- 2nd floor