At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Mount Therum is a dungeon located Southeast of Hell Tree, facing Mantle. It is composed of small but hard challenges that can be deadly if failed.
Dungeon Information Coordinates (-808, -3750) Difficulty 6.3/10 Number of Chests 9 Zombie Content High - Zombie Spawners Parkour content Low Puzzle/Trap Content Medium Minimum Players 2* Other Requirements Bow and Arrow, Junk Items
General Resources Water Refill ✔ Crafting Table X Farm X Brewing Stand X Dungeon Loot Legendary Dispenser 1 Elite Dispenser X Dungeon Chests Dungeon Common X Dungeon Uncommon 9 Dungeon Rare X
- Loot Room
- 9 dungeon_uncommon
Name Image Notes Shotbow Shoots 7 arrows at once. Loses 3 durability every shot. Only works with at least 7 arrows and full charge.
NOTE: The shotbow looks like a normal bow, not the image shown.
- A detailed walkthrough for this dungeon can be found here: [Link]
- Entrance (Difficulty: 3/10)
- Take your time to drop down on the ledges that give you the least amount of fall damage, heal yourself to full health before taking dangerous falls.
- When in sight, either jump onto the ladder or land in the cobwebs.
- Jump down onto the piston and shoot both wooden buttons, the one on the left and the one on the right side, to launch yourself over to the other side. Try and quickly face the direction you have to leap onto and sprint forward to ensure you land on the platform. It is recommended you wait on the first few blocks on the other side while the rest of your group crosses, as going further will cause the next room to activate.
- Zombies and sometimes pigmen constantly rain down the ceiling, you must drop 2 items on the left and right wooden pressure plate in order for a platform to disappear, revealing the path to the next room. Drop down this path.
- There are two stone pressure plates that when stepped on spawn zombie pigmen.
- A water layer saves you from much of the fall damage.
- Throw an item on the wooden pressure plate in the West, which will open the gate in the North, leading to a pit with lava in. Jump in.
- Press one of the wooden buttons to get teleported. Drop down into the water. Refill your water, if needed.
- When you press the wooden button, minecarts will be launched towards you. You must press the stone buttons that line up with the incoming minecarts to let them derail by shooting exploding wither skulls. Do this until you get teleported to the Loot Room.
- If you miss a minecart, damage potions will rain down.
- Watch out for any zombies that have naturally spawned in this room. Climb down the ladder and collect your loot.
- Press the button to be teleported to the exit.
- If attempting, be sure to bring a couple of bandages, as you will most likely start bleeding while maneuvering in.
- If you don't want to waste many potions at the Entrance, bring Feather Falling IV boots.
- The Cannon Shooting Room can be made extremely easier if you have 3 people. If you do have 1 person repeatedly click each of the 3 buttons and you will most likely beat it.
- The old version of Mount Therum wasn't a dungeon; it was a long hallway into the volcano that lead to a wall of lava that you had to jump through in order to get to the loot on the other side. It wasn't worth it and you could easily die there.
- There were also a few signs with references to the book series 'Lord of the Rings'.
Miscellaneous Images(top)The entrance to the old Mount Therum.
Speed Run Times(top)
Category Group Time Date Proof Speedless - Solo Up44 1:42 September 9th 2017 Link
- Loot Room