We are currently offline because we are rolling out a new system to help us defend against attackers. We apologize for the inconvenience and are thankful for your understanding.
At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
MineZ 2: Zombies
Zombies are fast and dangerous brutes - modified by the developers to be clever, relentless and deadly.
They often travel in packs, and can run almost as fast as you can while sprinting. They have poor vision, but can hear well enough to detect you, especially if you're sprinting and jumping.
A good way to avoid them is by sneaking. Sneaking reduces your visibility, which makes the zombies less likely to spot you and eat your precious brains.
◦ Normal = Normal Difficulty. Just your typical MineZ zombie.
◦ Intermediate = Medium Difficulty. Wears armor that is dependent on what area of the map you are on.
◦ Special = Hard Difficulty. Wears fully enchanted armor and has a special name. Shiny Toes in the south, Revenants in the central part, and Forsaken in the north.
◦ Zombies run and swim faster, see further, hit harder, and act smarter.
◦ Zombies will chase you until they lose sight of you.
◦ If you do manage to outrun them, they will go to your last known location to look around.
◦ Zombies are attracted to loud noises such as fights, thrown bricks and shooting bows.
◦ Zombies group together and wander around as a group.
◦ If you are hit by a zombie in combat, you have a 5% chance to become infected.
◦ Zombies do not take damage from fire (either the block or status), but do take damage from lava.
◦ Zombies can spawn in packs of up to 5 zombies.
◦ Zombies will pull you toward them if you are up to 2 blocks above, next to or below them.
◦ Shiny Toes teleport
◦ Revenants can summon other minions to help fight you, up to 6 wither skeletons
◦ Forsaken are able to adapt to the weapon you're using.
They have a chance to drop almost any item. Sometimes, there is nothing dropped. The better the item, the less percent chance it will be dropped.