We are currently offline because we are rolling out a new system to help us defend against attackers. We apologize for the inconvenience and are thankful for your understanding.
At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
MineZ 2: Sneak Peak
Sneak peek stream by HighlifeTTU
This is from October 2014
Summary of features shown off:
- Reviving is a thing.
- MineZ 2 will use 1.8 to show the name's of towns when you enter them, as well as when you're dead, and certain timers.
- It shows off more of the borders system and PvP timers.
- MineZ 2 will have more types of zombies, like in When in Rogue.
- There will be weapon lore (descriptions).
- Swords will have a history system with kills, owners, and more.
- You will be able to upgrade/break down tools/armor to make them better.
- You will be able to level up your skills with certain items.
- MineZ 2 will have 1.5 potions.
(Put together by boogaert)