We are currently offline because we are rolling out a new system to help us defend against attackers. We apologize for the inconvenience and are thankful for your understanding.
At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Mobs(top)MineZ, based off of the popular Arma II zombie survival mod "DayZ", uses mobs to emulate the zombie apocalypse theme of DayZ, such as Zombies and Zombie Pigmen. However, in order to further simulate the abilities of the zombies in DayZ and change the difficulty and theme of survival, they are given unique abilities using server plugins to make the game more challenging.
Name Image Spawn Drops Damage Health Notes Zombie Every location
Upon player death
Upon a Zombie Pigman's death
Zombies are the staple of MineZ. You can find them virtually everywhere especially in towns. Their damage varies based on the armour the player wears, up to 2 hearts a hit with no armour. For more information see article MineZ: Zombie Zombie Pigman Wilderness Spawn Z < -2000 Zombie Pigmen are much more dangerous than Zombies and can be found in the wild below Z-2000 and in any dungeon. They deal lots of damage but have little health. For more information see MineZ: Zombie Pigman Baby Zombie Anywhere but rare They have the same amount of health as a zombie and deal the same amount of damage but are smaller, have smaller hitboxes and run twice as fast as a zombie.They mostly spawn from graves and Zombie spawners. Baby Pigman Wilderness Spawn Z < -2000 They also have half a heart of health and deal six and a half hearts of damage when killed but run at the speed of a baby zombie and do not spawn baby zombies when exploded. Baby Pigmen can also spawn normally with a chain helmet and a stick. When killed, they explode dealing a large amount of knockback, so try not to be right above them. Giant Up North in the Gravel Canyons 8's by a kick
Up to 8's with stomp
50's Giants are some of the most iconic mobs in MineZ. They have the same texture as regular Zombies but are much bigger and have different AI. See article MineZ: Giants for information about Giants, where they spawn and how to kill them. Skeleton Aeternalis Crypt, Asindia Ruins, Eclipsed Ruins, Ghost Fleet, Path of Light Varies Varies Skeletons are a new mob that were added with the Origins update part 1. This new mob comes in all shapes and sizes but the base mob is a skeleton. Their damage varies where they are and what kind of skeleton it is. See article MineZ: Skeletons for more information. Departed Shadow Shrine of the Dusk, Asindia Ruins ???? (to full iron) ???? Departed Shadows are a cloud of smoke that move really quickly to the player. They deal 4 hearts per hit to a full iron player and when they get close, will give Blindness and Poison. Guardian Paluster Shrine (beam) Guardians can now be found inside the boss room of Paluster Shrine. They act just as regular Guardians do in vanilla Minecraft. Elder Guardian Paluster Shrine (beam) Elder Guardians can now be found inside the boss room of Paluster Shrine. They act just as regular Guardians do in vanilla Minecraft.
Name Image Spawn Drops Damage Health Notes Chicken Anywhere but rarely. N/A Chickens can be found wherever there are naturally spawning zombies due to minecraft mechanics. When spawning with a baby zombie or pigman they act as a chicken jockey. Drops cooked chicken when they die in a fire.
- After the update in August, the Giant's stomp ability was reversed. You will now take minimal amount of damage when you are farther away from him.
- It is not recommanded to stand above a baby pigman when you kill it, the explosion can make you fly 10 blocks or more above.
- Wolves were planned for MineZ at some point but were completely scratched for unknown reasons. The same happened again for MineZ 2.
- Skeletons used to naturally spawn with the map every reboot on the canyons and the volcanic region. This was obviously unintentional and they were removed.
- A distinct type of Zombie Pigmen nicknamed "Super Pigmen" by the community spawned on every reboot East from Lazerville in a group of 4 and a single one Northwest of Grayvale, near the canyons. They could be told apart from regular pigmen due to Strength potion particle effects coming off of them. They were also faster and stronger, dealing up to of damage to full iron players and able to catch up to them, having a higher speed than Baby Zombies. They were removed as well.
- Cows, Pigs and Sheeps used to be anywhere but rarely on the MineZ world. The last sighting of a sheep was right next to Evergreen Manor after the rebuild was released. Cows and Pigs were removed from the game recently even thought they've been around for 5 years and were mostly accepted by the community. Their removal is mostly undetermined but it is believed they were removed to improve performance on the servers.
Miscellaneous Images(top)Super Pigman.A Skeleton found in the gravel canyons.Pig found in the wild.The Sheep at Evergreen Manor.