1. We are currently offline because we are rolling out a new system to help us defend against attackers. We apologize for the inconvenience and are thankful for your understanding.

  2. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

    If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

  3. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

    Sign up for our brand new mailing list!

MineZ: Grave Robbing

Mar 30, 2018
MineZ: Grave Robbing
  • Grave robbing is a feature in MineZ that lets the player rob a grave to find loot. An Iron shovel [IMG] is required to rob a grave. You can only rob graves by breaking mossy cobblestone on a grave with an Iron Shovel, which will take 10 seconds to break the mossy cobblestone. The grave will reappear again after 2 tips or 4 minutes after being robbed.
    When robbing, there is a 33% chance to give you an item and a 67% chance to spawn a zombie or a baby zombie. It is recommended not to dig graves up North as the loot isn't worth the effort and there is a chance that a Zombie pigman will spawn in the place of the zombie.

    Rarely, a chicken can spawn from the grave, which is probably the cause of the rare Chicken Jockey, from Vanilla Minecraft, which consists of a baby zombie riding a chicken.

    Other than the Smite II and Smite IV, which spawn at 60 and 118 durability respectively, everything drops at full durability.


    Obtainable Loot(top)

    Loot Image
    15 Arrows [IMG]
    Tattered Leather Tunic [IMG]
    Rusted Chain Helmet [IMG]
    Rusted Chain Chestplate [IMG]
    Rusted Chain Leggings [IMG]
    Rusted Chain Boots [IMG]
    Bow (Power I Punch I) [IMG]
    Stone Sword [IMG]
    Iron Sword [IMG]
    Iron Sword (Smite II Knockback I) [IMG]
    Iron Sword (Smite IV Knockback I) [IMG]
    Stone Button [IMG]
    Potion of Healing II [IMG]
    Cookie [IMG]
    Nothing

    Trivia (top)

    • Bones, mushrooms and all kind of potatoes used to be obtainable from grave robbing. The only way to find a bone now is from Fire Spire chests. These bones are called Old Gnawed Bone and it is used to open the Asindia Ruins mini-dungeon.