We are currently offline because we are rolling out a new system to help us defend against attackers. We apologize for the inconvenience and are thankful for your understanding.
At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Armor (also spelled Armour) are equip-able items that serve to protect the player against damage. Each armor point (half a chestplate) gives a 4% damage reduction.
Note that the durability number is for an undamaged armor piece.
Name Image Protection Tier Max Durability Leather Cap I 56
Leather Chestplate I 81 Leather Pants I 76 Leather Boots I 76 Chain Helmet II 165 Chain Chestplate II 240 Chain Leggings II 225 Chain Boots II 195 Iron Helmet III 165 Iron Chestplate III 240 Iron Leggings III 225 Iron Boots II 195 Gold Helmet II 78 Gold Chestplate II 113 Gold Leggings II 106 Gold Boots II 92
Name Image Protection Notes Durability Pumpkin Head None Found in Special Halloween chests in Halloween, reduces visibility and contains other spooky effects. Also rewarded in Events. Infinite Player Head None Different types of heads can be obtained from Events. Infinite Skeleton Head None Attainable from the Ghost Ship Infinite Zombie Head None Dropped by Giants and found in Devil's Respite. Reduces visibility around Zombies. Infinite
Durability(top)Durability is the amount of damage each piece of armor can absorb before being destroyed.
- Each normal hit from a mob (including players) subtracts 1 durability points.
- All other damage sources usually take 3 points, except cacti, which only takes 1.
- Falling damage, drowning damage, or poison damage does not affect armor.
- You spawn with a leather chest as part of your spawn gear.
- If you have premium, the leather armor you spawn with will change color according to your donation level. (I.E. Silver = light grey tunic.)
- The top "tiers" of armor can be found by making the hazardous trip to midmap or northern regions of the map. However decent chainmail armor and other supplies may be found in some southern locations.
- Leather armor can be dyed with healing ointment, cocoa beans, and antibiotics. They can also be dyed with lapis, bonemeal, and ink sacs, if you found some at Ghost Ship.
- Dyed leather armor, along with gold armour and iron armour, is awarded in Events.