We are currently offline because we are rolling out a new system to help us defend against attackers. We apologize for the inconvenience and are thankful for your understanding.
At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
MineZ 2: Spawn Kits
MineZ 2 Spawn Kits - Premium Gameplay
Spawning in is similar to the previous, using the command /MineZ spawn, you may also use the zombie skull. Upon doing either you will be presented with a server selection screen, which will connect you to a MineZ 2 server of your choice. If you have active premium time you will also get a spawn selection screen to choose your spawnpoint.
Your spawn kit is as follows -
- A leather tunic, colored if you are a premium rank. The color provides NO protection whatsoever, just a vanity item.
- A training sword. Weaker than a wooden sword, just for temporary self defense.
- A bandage. For healing yourself or others.
- A water bottle. Filled with clean water.
- A mysterious eye. Used for communicating globally. Hotbar slot determines channel (ex: slot 4 is Eye channel 4)
- Three books. One to check the list of recipes in the game, and a second to list your proficiencies, and a third to check your stats and achievements. (If you ever lose the books, /recipe, /stats and /prof can be used to check either at any time)
Everything you spawn with is soulbound and will disappear when dropped.
You can buy various items to improve your spawn kit in the Shotbow XP shop.