At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Melon Town is a small location North from Exolesco that has a lot of melons lying around, hence the name. It shares a similar style with the previously mentioned location. The melons here are a good way to obtain food and the tools_uncommon can come in handy.
General Info Coordinates (-2735, -1255) Area Type Swamp Town Number of Buildings 1 Zombie Threat Low Number of Chests 1 Lootable Graves None
General Resources Water Refill ✔ Crafting Table ✔ Farm 8 Melons Brewing Stand ✔ Civilian Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Food Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Potion Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Tool Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests 1 Military Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Epic Chests X Mythic Chests X Room Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X
- 1 tool_uncommon
- Make sure to bring a wooden hoe with you to loot all the melons, but even if you don't you can farm the tool_uncommon chest for one.
- You can parkour up your way onto the shack and blue mushroom from the roots and the purple mushroom on the east.
- Stillwater Motte is located to the Northeast.
- The number of watermelons found in the town correspond to the amount of weeks the Origins update was supposed to come out, but had to be delayed.
- This location was originally named Cursed Swamp by the builders but the name was later abandoned when the community started calling this location by its current name, Melon Town.