We are currently offline because we are rolling out a new system to help us defend against attackers. We apologize for the inconvenience and are thankful for your understanding.
At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Maze of the Tenth
Maze of the Tenth is a underground dungeon in the snow biome. The entrance to the maze is carved in the North side of the Southern mountain, nearly at the top.
Dungeon Information Coordinates (-207, -567) Difficulty 3.9/10 Number of Chests 7 Zombie Content High - Zombie and Zombie Pigman Spawners Parkour content Low Puzzle/Trap Content Medium Minimum Players 1 Other Requirements None
General Resources Water Refill ✔ Crafting Table X Farm X Brewing Stand X Dungeon Loot Legendary Dispenser 1 Elite Dispenser X Dungeon Chests Dungeon Common 7 Dungeon Uncommon X Dungeon Rare X
- Loot Room
- 7 dungeon_common
Name Image Notes Lone Sword Heals when right clicked. Has a cooldown of 60 seconds and loses 10 durability per use.
- A detailed walkthrough of the dungeon can be found here:[Link]
- Enter the dungeon by stepping on the plate and walk down the staircase until you find a root which crosses over the hole.
- Cross over the root and back onto the staircase.
- Continue until you hit a dead end and cross the root nearest to that.
- Cross the root and continue down to the bottom.
- Watch out for Zombies as there are zombie and zombie pigman spawners throughout the staircase!
- Find the button near the water fountain and press it to be randomly spawned on one of the spawn points.
- Remember to take a drink of water before you start because this is the last water until the loot room.
- Follow this map and try to get to the coordinates of -204 33 -450.
- Watch out for zombie pigmen because there are spawners scattered throughout.
- Once you find the location, push the wooden button found on the West side of the entrance on the wood to open the loot room door.
- Furthest location south that zombie pigmen can spawn in the map.
- Be sure to bring high amounts of food, as the climb of the mountain along with the actual dungeon inside will deplete your hunger quickly.
- The maze contains many zombies and zombie pigmen as well as the spiral staircase to get to it. Tread with caution.
- The path to the maze features a long pathway circling an empty chamber down to the floor. Beware, as zombies may push you to your death.
- There's a fake exit at -297, 33, -550.If you press the button, the wall with the broken stone bricks disappears and you can enter a room with some skeleton skulls, full cauldrons and a single iron door. If you stand on the pressure plate in front of the iron door, it will open it, revealing a dead end trap with a sign reading "Get Rekt"
- A small room located at -108, 33, -580 contains three graves, referring to the three builders that built this dungeon (Anskar, demon_peanut and Gallihad).
- Down the spiral staircase, at -222, 100, -544, there's an odd-looking wall with a similar pattern of those seen at Eclipsed Ruins.
- The entrance down into the dungeon is likely based off of the Quinta da Regaleira Palace's Initiation Wells, which were used for ceremonial purposes.
Speed Run Times(top)
Category Group Time Date Proof Speedless - Solo Bamboozler 1:14.00 August 21st 2018 Link
- Loot Room