We are currently offline because we are rolling out a new system to help us defend against attackers. We apologize for the inconvenience and are thankful for your understanding.
At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Lost Woods Shrine
Lost Woods Shrine is a fountain in the middle of the Northern forest near the Sanctuary of Peace and The Shire. It contains a few chests containing military gear and a water refill. This area is likely based off of the Lost Woods from The Legend of Zelda franchise, hence the name.
General Info Coordinates (-1170, -2900) Area Type Forest Ruins Number of Buildings None Zombie Threat Medium Number of Chests 7 Lootable Graves None
General Resources Water Refill ✔ Crafting Table X Farm X Brewing Stand X Civilian Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Food Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Potion Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Tool Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Military Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests 4 Epic Chests 3 Mythic Chests X Room Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X
- Southwestern Tree
- 2 mil_rare
- Southeastern Tree
- 1 mil_rare
- 1 mil_epic
- Northeastern Tree
- 2 mil_epic
- Northwestern Tree Stump
- 1 mil_rare
- Zombie pigmen may spawn on the outskirts of the shrine and on the branch with the epic chest, so be cautious while climbing.
- The chests can easily be camped, by moving away from the Shrine and waiting about for a tip in chat.
- Zombies cannot reach you on top of the ruins or the tree stump, unless they spawn up there.
- It's recommended to come here before Crowmure, you will need good armor to survive the zombies there.
- You better take some food if you come here. The first locations you meet with food are The Shire, Forest and Frostbain.
- You can camp here for a while and get good loot, but bring a lot of food and watch your back.
- A small amount of parkour is required to reach the three mil_epics.
- This location along with The Shire were a build submission done by the same person, SharpFlex. The link to the reddit post is here. Trees in both builds were changed to spruce wood and leaves to fit better with the trees around it.
- The Fountain in Lost Woods Shrine was changed from a small pile of diamond blocks to a slightly taller pile of lapiz lazuli blocks and the fences surrounding the area were removed.
- This location was changed for Christmas 2017: The trees had ornaments and glowstone going with them and the area itself was encapsulated by a giant snow globe with a small opening in the south of it to enter the locaiton.
Miscellaneous Images(top)Christmas 2017
- Southwestern Tree