We are currently offline because we are rolling out a new system to help us defend against attackers. We apologize for the inconvenience and are thankful for your understanding.
At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Lorfaul Mines is a large and dangerous location on the Western edge of the snow continent. The entrance prompts you to bring friends to stand on three pressure plates which open the door, but it is possible to enter the mines on your own with a button. There is a button on the inside that allows you to exit once you have your loot. There are some parkour challenges to navigate inside the mine, so be cautious.
As of the MineZ: Origins Update the zombie spawn rate was increased and zombie spawners were added. There is a legendary weapon to be found here, which is located in the Lorfaul Deep Mines, a difficult and deadly mini-dungeon located in here.
Dungeon Information Coordinates (-760, -2000) Difficulty 6.7/10 Number of Chests 18 Zombie Content Very High - Zombie and Zombie Pigman Spawners Parkour content Medium Puzzle/Trap Content Low Minimum Players 2 (1 with button) Other Requirements None
General Resources Water Refill ✔ Crafting Table X Farm X Brewing Stand ✔ Civilian Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Food Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests 1 Potion Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Tool Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Military Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests 14 Epic Chests 3 Mythic Chests X Room Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X
- 1 food_rare
- 12 mil_rare
- 4 mil_epic
- Mining Longue
- 2 mil_rare
Name Image Notes Heal Bow Heals the player hit by its shot by . Takes 2 arrows every shot.
Text Walkthrough(top)Entrance (1/10)
- Find the entrance to this dungeon at -700 -2050.
- You have to climb up a steep hill so bring enough food.
- Refill your bottles if the cauldron is filled with water, as this is the last water source.
- There is a very small chance that zombie pigmen spawn here!
- Climb down the broken ladders in the small cave until you reach the bridge.
- Walk across the bridge and watch your step as there are holes on the ground.
- At one part you have to jump, to avoid this, jump on the edge of the bridge and sneak along the fences.
- To open the door to the main part of the dungeon you and your friends need to step on 3 pressure plates. If you are solo you can use a button to enter.
- It is possible to enter the dungeon with 2 people, just sprint from one to another pressure plate.
- In this section you need to climb down a partially broken stairway. Watch out as there are some zombie spawners.
- Try to stay as close on the wall as you can, falling down can end with death and zombies can push you easily down.
- Cross the two bridges with a little bit of jumping.
- There are 2 mil_rare chests in the mineshafts.
- At the end of the staircase you have to do 2 jumps across iron bars. These are not that difficult but fatal if failed.
- Don't take too long as the Zombies will spawn continuously.
- There is a total amount of 14 chests with medium to high-tiered military gear.
- You can loot these chests clockwise and chests on the opposite side will have time to respawn.
- Doing this is dangerous as there is always a high zombie threat.
- If you are solo you won't be able to stay here long as your healing supplies won't last long.
- There is also no water refill, and the lack of civilian chests make the chests hard to camp.
- There is a mil_epic chest at the edge of the lava pool. You have to do a bit of parkour to reach it.
- This is not recommended as the zombies may push you into the lava.
- To avoid being overwhelmed by zombies, try to stay on the upper areas and wooden bridges.
- Enter the little hut in the central part of the mine.
- Here you will have to place a button to enter the Deep Mines.
- Enter the tunnels, be swift though as it's filled with pigman spawners and cobwebs.
- You/ your team will need to press 3 wooden buttons to open the loot room.
- Once it is open you will need to press a stone button in the wall, this spawns the heal bow and 4 pigmen behind you.
- Get to where you entered and press the stone button above the door to escape.
- To leave the dungeon you have to climb the stairway back up.
- Climb along the wall above the little hut and jump back across the iron bars.
- Watch out for the zombies.
- It is suggested to bring plenty of food and water.
- Jumps are relatively simple, but very hazardous if you fall.
- Ensure you can be cured of infection and bleeding. It's a long way up.
- Water can be found 150 blocks to the North, where the river thaws. Also, there is a cauldron at the entrance that may be filled with water.
- Knock Zombies into lava to dispose of them easily.
- You can open the door with two people, although one will have to sprint between two plates for it to work.
- Don't worry about zombie pigmen as the dungeon itself is below the z= -2000 border.
- There may be a zombie pigmen at the dungeon entrance which is above -2000.
- Zombie Pigmen spawn in huge quantities inside the Deep Mines only.
- This place may not be worth it if you just want to farm military chests due to the risk, if you want the legendary it is a good idea to come here.
- Lorfaul Mines as a whole is just like any other location. It is usually referred to as a dungeon because of how dangerous and deadly it is; the true dungeon actually starts at the entrance to the Deep Mines, which is just a mini-dungeon itself.
- There's a small cave filled with water located Southeast. It is called Water Shrine.
- This location contains a Lore Book, near the entrance to the Deep Mines:
Activity Log - Miner Jim
A drawn map of the Deep Mines.
Lorfaul Deep Mines Map.
Speed Run Times(top)
Category Group Time Date Proof Speedless - Solo Up44 0:26 September 11th 2017 Link