We are currently offline because we are rolling out a new system to help us defend against attackers. We apologize for the inconvenience and are thankful for your understanding.
At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
This page currently has missing or incorrect information.
Please help by providing any info you can.
Dungeon loot chest types and amounts
Krubera Vault is a dungeon located in the back of Krubera. You require a button to get in.
Dungeon Information Coordinates (90, -1010) Difficulty 5.8/10 Number of Chests 10 Zombie Content High - Zombie Spawners Parkour content Medium Puzzle/Trap Content Low Minimum Players 1 Other Requirements 1 Button
General Resources Water Refill X Crafting Table X Farm X Brewing Stand X Dungeon Loot Legendary Dispenser 1 Elite Dispenser X Dungeon Chests Dungeon Common ? Dungeon Uncommon ? Dungeon Rare ?
Name Image Notes Binding Helmet Taking damage will inflict Slowness I for 5 seconds on the attacker.
- A full guide for the dungeon can be found here:[Link]
- Place the button next to the door, press it and walk inside.
- Press one of the stone buttons near the ledge.
- This will create a coal path that splits to two exits and will have to be parkoured over.
- You can either go right (A) or go left (B).
- The coal path will only appear for a limited time after the button has been pressed. You must not hesitate on any of the coal blocks and must instead run through them in one shot. Otherwise, you will not have enough time to parkour over and will drop into lava that cannot be escaped.
- In this room you will have to parkour over a pit with zombies using floating lights.
- Complete this and move on.
- In this room there is a button in the middle that when pressed spawns 24 zombies and some pigmen.
- Once all the zombies have been slain, a staircase will appear which will let you proceed.
- Be careful as the staircase will only appear for a short time. If the stairs disappear you have to redo the room.
- Both paths will lead to this chamber in which a pillar with a stone button will be stood.
- Once this button is pressed, a Giant will spawn. Defeat it.
- Be careful, there are zombie spawners in this room and they will degrade your sword and armor a decently large amount.
- Once the giant is defeated a door will open on the south side of the room into the loot room.
- Once you have collected your loot press the button to be teleported out.
- This is the location that takes the longest to get to in the Cave System.
- This dungeon was changed twice (On 5/2/13 the dungeon got an update, making all rooms more difficult and the loot is no longer able to be camped) and then completely reworked for the Secret Project Update.
- The old version contained 4 rooms aswell but were instead: a wave room, a simple timed parkour over lava that wasn't deadly then changed to a deadly ice parkour, a puzzle room and finally a "boss" room. Footage for both iterations can be found here (Early version) and here (Changed version)
- The original dungeon was built by the same person who built the town, _Mappy_
Speed Run Times(top)
Category Group Time Date Proof Speedless/Solo burnedapplepie 1:21 02/02/2017 Link