At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Kauri is a giant tree with glass bulbs and a giant flower at the top. It is great for getting potions and military gear as well as the basic civilian gear you normally get in the South. This location is often visited when going to Agni Ignis or Meteor Crater because of their proximity.
General Info Coordinates (3805, -2835) Area Type Giant Tree Number of Buildings 1 Zombie Threat Medium Number of Chests 12 Lootable Graves None
General Resources Water Refill ✔ Crafting Table X Farm X Brewing Stand X Civilian Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests 2 Food Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests 1 Rare Chests X Potion Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests 2 Rare Chests X Tool Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Military Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests 4 Epic Chests 2 Mythic Chests 1 Room Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X
From bottom to top
- Inside the Tree
- 3 mil_rare
- Hanging Branches
- 1 food_uncommon
- 2 civ_uncommon
- 1 mil_rare
- 2 pots_uncommon (Double chest)
- 2 mil_epic
- 1 mil_mythic
- Zombies can easily push you off the tree as well as Zombie Pigmen and possibly kill you.
- There is a water source at the bottom of the tree that you can use to jump down from after looting the top chests and as a refill.
- A Weak Grapple is required to access the mil_mythic.
- This location was added in August 2015 but the design was different than the one shown above. The original was a tree taken from MineZ 2 and had the leaves removed.
- The name of the location comes from a species of tree found in New Zealand.
Miscellaneous Images(top)Old KauriChristmas 2017
- Inside the Tree