We are currently offline because we are rolling out a new system to help us defend against attackers. We apologize for the inconvenience and are thankful for your understanding.
At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Jacsebalon Mansion is a large building in the East. It includes a crypt with one room common chest inside, accessible only with a button. It is named after Jacsebalon, a retired staff member.
General Info Coordinates (3200, 200) Area Type Mansion Number of Buildings 1 Zombie Threat Medium Number of Chests 10 Lootable Graves 3
General Resources Water Refill ✔ Crafting Table ✔ Farm X Brewing Stand ✔ Civilian Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Food Loot Common Chests 8 Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Potion Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Tool Loot Common Chests 1 Uncommon Chests X Military Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Epic Chests X Mythic Chests X Room Loot Common Chests 1 Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X
- Ground Floor
- 3 food_common
- First Floor
- 5 food_common
- Second Floor
- 1 tools_common
- Crypt (Button required)
- 1 room_common
- This building shouldn't be camped at because of the open area, chance of bandits, and the dangers in the building itself. This includes fall damage and drowning.
- Escaping with your life after looting this place can be quite the trick. It's best to fall to the ground floor through the water in the leaking bathtub as this will prevent fall damage. Never escape by climbing the vines onto the roof and then climbing the vines on the outside the house, as the vine on the outer house are incomplete and a fall from this height is nearly fatal. It also draws much less attention from zombies and other players when using the leaking bathtub to travel upwards as well.
- This structure is particularly dangerous because of the instability of the environment and extreme difficulty to locate zombies and bandits due to the many holes, vines, and limited entrances/exits. A long stay is strongly not advised.
- This building is a bad place to try to climb on, and it is a bad idea to try to get to the top floor as the vines and holes in the floor can cause players to fall and take a lot of damage.
- Be careful when going through the graves, as they have ice below the soul sand making you even slower.
- You'll see the name Jacsebalon a lot in the map. It will appear in many graves and is one of the heads at Crymoore Pond. He was a recognized staff member due to his influence on the game and the achievements related with him.
- Ground Floor