At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
The Igloos are a pair of snow structures near the center of the map, close to the Eastern border of the snow biome. There is a Watchtower to the East of the Igloos that has a mil_rare chest.
General Info Coordinates (-600, -730) Area Type Snowy Forest Number of Buildings 2 Zombie Threat Very Low Number of Chests 2 Lootable Graves None
General Resources Water Refill ✔ Crafting Table X Farm X Brewing Stand X Civilian Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Food Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests 2 Rare Chests X Potion Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Tool Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Military Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Epic Chests X Mythic Chests X Room Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X
- 2 food_uncommon
- Two food_uncommon chests spawn here, making it a good supply stop for those trekking over the mountain.
- There are rarely other players here.
- The posts on the way from Evergreen Manor to Whitehaven pass through here.
- Not worth camping, but you might as well get some food as you pass on your way to Paluster or Whitehaven.
- To the Northwest is the Logging Camp.
Miscellaneous Images(top)The igloos when the pond was completely frozen.