We are currently offline because we are rolling out a new system to help us defend against attackers. We apologize for the inconvenience and are thankful for your understanding.
At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Huntsgrove is a Southern town North of Camp Bell which has road connections to Ridgevale further North and the coastal road. Encountering players here should be expected, as it is a major destination for survivors heading farther North.
General Info Coordinates (1020, -40) Area Type Town Number of Buildings 5 Zombie Threat Medium Number of Chests 19 Lootable Graves 4
General Resources Water Refill ✔ Crafting Table ✔ Farm X Brewing Stand ✔ Civilian Loot Common Chests 4 Uncommon Chests X Food Loot Common Chests 3 Uncommon Chests 4 Rare Chests X Potion Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests 2 Rare Chests X Tool Loot Common Chests 1 Uncommon Chests X Military Loot Common Chests 4 Uncommon Chests 1 Rare Chests X Epic Chests X Mythic Chests X Room Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X
- 4 food_uncommon
- 3 food_common
- 1 tools_common
- 2 civ_common
- Large House
- 2 civ_common
- 4 mil_common
- 2 pots_uncommon
- 1 mil_uncommon
- This town can be useful as resupply point for newly spawned people who wish to travel North.
- Good amount of basic supplies, especially food. It is a good place to visit before heading up North.
- Zombies sometimes roam through and around town. Mind your surroundings.
- This town is a lifesaver for you if you are low on food. This is because with the amount of food found here, you will have enough for a group to stay in the north for a long period of time.
- It is recommended to stay here long if you have time and require food.
- The barn is very similar to the barn in Whitehaven, with some exceptions. You could also go to Torchbar Farm which is not far away from here.
- Usually pretty safe as far as bandits are concerned, as most passing bandits will go to Portsmouth or Romero instead.
- This town is a very good town to stop by before heading North as previously mentioned. Although some players think otherwise, it is recommended to skip Portsmouth or Romero if you spawn in the vicinity because of the larger risk of players. All 2 of the civilian chests spawn here making this a great place to gather up on essentials.
- Continuing north along the path will take you to Ridgevale.