At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Grandfather's Curse is a lone building on a steep hill. The only way to reach it is to cross the bridge or to climb the vines growing on the bridge. The building contains four chests, which all spawn health potions.
General Info Coordinates (3000, 250) Area Type Isolated Structure Number of Buildings 1 Zombie Threat Low Number of Chests 4 Lootable Graves 1
General Resources Water Refill X Crafting Table ✔ Farm X Brewing Stand ✔ Civilian Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Food Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Potion Loot Common Chests 2 Uncommon Chests 2 Rare Chests X Tool Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Military Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Epic Chests X Mythic Chests X Room Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X
- 2 pots_common
- 2 pots_uncommon
- Don't stay too long, as you run the risk of being attacked by bandits who loot this location quite commonly.
- Its great advantage to start off your life here.
- Often zombies will spawn near the entrance. Closing the wooden door will not work as they can break it down.
- It is definitely worth coming here for the health potions if you are nearby. However, there aren't a lot of chests to loot, so don't stay too long.
- Be careful when walking down the hill, take fall damage.
- It is a PvP hot spot all the way to Jacsebalon Mansion and Mount Longton. Bandits from Mount Longton come here to stock on health pots.
- The chests here spawn very quickly. It can be farmed for a lot of health potions, using gunpowder can make them good weapons when fighting zombies or quick-healing against bandits.
- There is a sign stating that 'Trespassers will be shot'.
- The sign on top of the grave (opposite to the house) that reads: "Kalen. Priestess of Agni". This doesn't seem to have any connections to the overall Lore of MineZ.
- The builder behind this location, CruserKay , also submitted the old Heartless Mansion.
Miscellaneous Images(top)Old Render of Location