We are currently offline because we are rolling out a new system to help us defend against attackers. We apologize for the inconvenience and are thankful for your understanding.
At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Gnome Island is a stereotypical miniature island, complete with a single tree, beach chair, and umbrella; it is located North of the wetlands. It spawns a single food chest but it might be worth the wait as it is really high-tier, spawning around 5 food items each time.
General Info Coordinates (2310, -3275) Area Type Island Number of Buildings None Zombie Threat Very Low Number of Chests 1 Lootable Graves None
General Resources Water Refill ✔ Crafting Table X Farm X Brewing Stand X Civilian Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Food Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests 1 Rare Chests X Potion Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Tool Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Military Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Epic Chests X Mythic Chests X Room Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X
- 1 food_uncommon
- Many bandits will travel through the island towards Zerbia for armor repairs. Be careful of them swimming from Al Hasa and Zerbia.
- You can easily camp Gnome Island by waiting for chat tips on the small island roughly 50 blocks to the South.
- Tenebris is nearby, where you can gear up in military loot.
- This was likely based off of Bikini Atoll, better known as the island from the SpongeBob Squarepants intro.
- Around 2013, there used to be player heads on the palm tree resembling coconuts instead of the current cocoa pods. There was a chest player head next to the chair; when right-clicked it'd display: "This cooler is locked.". These features were removed alongside other player head command-based mechanics like Body Offload, Aeternalis Crypt and some player heads at Quarry, Al Hasa and Abandoned Farm.