We are currently offline because we are rolling out a new system to help us defend against attackers. We apologize for the inconvenience and are thankful for your understanding.
At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Giant's Camp is in the far North of the map, and is periodically guarded by Giants. This is an ideal place to fight Giants, as they drop top-tier loot.
General Info Coordinates (1260, -3150) Area Type Camp Number of Buildings 1 Zombie Threat High - Giants and Zombie Spawners Number of Chests 0 Lootable Graves None
General Resources Water Refill X Crafting Table X Farm X Brewing Stand X Civilian Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Food Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Potion Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Tool Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Military Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Epic Chests X Mythic Chests X Room Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X
- There are zombie spawners below the giant wood logs. Zombie Pigmen may spawn from them so watch out!
- The nearest water source is at Abandoned Farm or Al Hasa.
- There are no potions here, so it is a good idea to stock up before you head here. Closest place is Al Hasa.
- Be ready to flee if needed; other players may want to come here for loot.
- This is one of the most dangerous locations to fight a giant due to its close proximity to Al Hasa and Abandoned Farm - Both of which are very high PvP areas.
- Giants spawn in the flat area about a dozen blocks South of the central fire pit.
- There is a broken cage with a sign that says "HuMANs".
- The position of this place was changed twice. The original and first location was West of Fort Kharj. Then, it was moved South of Shrine of the Dusk. And finally sits West of Al Hasa. It was also completely removed once during the relocations. For the last relocation it got a new look, which is the current one.
- The first instance of this location was a submission by IamMclovin, who also built Grayvale, Eillom and Thieves' Guild, which is also a reference to the game 'Skyrim'.
Old Giant's Camp.
Old Giant's Camp, located South of Shrine of the Dusk. Notice the different terrain around the shrine, as well.