We are currently offline because we are rolling out a new system to help us defend against attackers. We apologize for the inconvenience and are thankful for your understanding.
At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Giant's Rest was a landmark on the Eastern part of the canyons that contained one of the spawn points for Giants on relatively flat terrain. The landmark was made up of a set of large cooking pots suspended above a spit with zombie corpses hanging below.
General Info Coordinates (1547, -2638) Area Type Giant Spawn Point Number of Buildings 1 Zombie Threat Low - Zombie Spawners. Giants Number of Chests None Lootable Graves None
General Resources Water Refill X Crafting Table X Farm X Brewing Stand X Civilian Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Food Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Potion Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Tool Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Military Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Epic Chests X Mythic Chests X Room Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X
- This place is situated between Camp Kharj and Al Hasa Quarry; watch out for travelers.
- There are some zombie spawners near the large sticks.
- Al Hasa Quarry is the nearest location with water and Sunken Tower is the nearest location with potions. Be mindful of the fact that bandits populate both these places fairly commonly.
- The Giants spawn on the west side of the camp. Be sure to wait on the North or South side so they don't fall right on top of you!
- Zombies and zombie pigmen spawn here occasionally. They should be dealt with before engaging the giant.
- Make sure you lead the giant away from the camp towards Al Hasa Quarry, if another Giant Spawns and attacks you when you're not done with the first one, you're almost certainly dead.
- Two types of Giants spawn here; "angry" giants and "calm" giants. Angry giants will use their stomp ability and spawn lots of zombies every time they are hit. If you are fighting one of these, run away and hop servers, then wait for another Giant to spawn. On the other hand, calm Giants will only stomp a few times throughout the entire battle, and spawn only perhaps a dozen zombies in total. These are the Giants you will want to fight.
- Rarely, the Giant will fall part way into the canyon West of its spawn. If this happens, do not proceed fighting. The Giant's stomp will fire you into the air, killing you if you are not wearing Feather Falling boots.
- A great place to farm Giants due to the potions and water source nearby.
- A somewhat safe way to kill the Giants here is to lead it to Al Hasa Quarry and jump into the crane so it cant kick you, Make sure you are in the way of the crane! If a Pigman spawns from the giant, if you aren't careful. you will probably get sent into the quarry.
- There are 2 other somewhat nearby places which spawn Giants. Giant's Camp and Giant Spawn.