At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Giant's Farm is one of the few locations where Giants can spawn on the map and the only location where Giants spawn in the Northwestern portion of the map.
General Info Coordinates (-2045, -3335) Area Type Farm Number of Buildings 1 Zombie Threat High - Giants Number of Chests 1 Lootable Graves None
General Resources Water Refill ✔ Crafting Table X Farm 1 Wheat 3 Melons Brewing Stand X Civilian Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Food Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Potion Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Tool Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Military Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests 1 Epic Chests X Mythic Chests X Room Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X
- This being the only location in the Northwest portion of the map that spawns giants, players can be expected here.
- When fighting the Giant, try to position yourself between it and the water, so if you are kicked, you fall into the water.
- Giants can't get past the trees surrounding the location, but if a giant dies near the trees, some of the loot will fall on top of the trees and be unreachable without a grapple, so fight near the trees at your own risk.
- Giants spawn in the farm area (within the fence perimeter).
- The Giants AI is easily confused by fences, and they will be trapped in them at the beginning of an engagement.
- Don't get startled if they start hopping all over the place. Since they're designed for plain terrain (like the plateau), they're gonna "jump over" obstacles like fences, slabs and the rest of blocks that are inside the farm.
- The nearest location with food is Crowmure, and the nearest location with health potions is Sanctuary of Peace, which requires a button.
- Health potions that don't require a button can be found at Lazerville.
- If you become overwhelmed by zombies, running into the water and hitting them makes it difficult for them to reach you.
- This is an excellent place to fight a Giant underwater.
- You can lure a Giant on top of the house and hit them through the hole in the roof, and although this prevents kicks, running away when they stomp is extremely difficult, and zombies and pigmen will fall in the hole in the tightly spaced house with you.
- This location was changed heavily on February 25, 2018, and is now called Crowmure Farm. It no longer spawns Giants and is more based around food and tool supplies.