At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Afterlife is a variant game-mode in Ghostcraft. It is larger than classic, as it can have up to 25 people in one match.
* Survivors and Ghosts have the same items.
* If all survivors are killed, the Ghost(s) win.
* If all the Ghost(s) die, the survivors win.
* Survivors turn to ghosts shortly after death.
* The wooden sword that the ghosts have has a much more limited amount of uses. About 10 uses.
* 1 map to play on, Colossus. The old map was called Archaeological Afterlife. (no longer available)
EDIT: Archaeology was readded in the July 5/2014 update
(Here's a bit if fun trivia: if you play on the map Temple, and fly North-west in spectator mode, you can see the old Afterlife map, Archaeological Afterlife.)
Here's a demonstration:
Key:^ = Survivor> = GhostSay there were 5 survivors and 1 ghost.
^^^^^ VS >
The ghost stabs a survivor. Now normally this would make it ^^^^ VS >.
But the player respawns AS A GHOST in 15 seconds. Now it's ^^^^ VS >>. Get the idea? This makes Afterlife a much more intense and chaotic variant of Ghostcraft. At the end, in a full lobby, it can (potentially) come down to 24 ghosts and 1 survivor (do the math; the odds aren't too great for the survivor).